Move to final waypoint

Started by HonzaHlava, February 16, 2012, 10:59:26

HonzaHlava

I have experienced a small bug while importing mystery caches into Locus...

I checked the option "move to final wp" but several caches werent moved no matter that they have the final wp. I tried the import again but the same caches didnt move :(

Is there any reason why this happens?

Thanks for answer/solution
HonzaHlava
  •  

Menion

hi Honza, dont know ... attach sample file and i'll look at it ...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

druki

Does the final waypoint have correct coordinates?
I noticed that Locus shows a message if I try to display waypoints without cooirdinates (in fact, Locus fills the empty coirdinates with zeros at import, which is a good idea).
Is the final waypoint the only waypoint in the geocache or are there others (with or without coordinates)?
  •  

HonzaHlava

Sorry, I havent had time to check the answers...

I send a file with two exported databases... one is the file I wanted to import, the second one is the file including caches which donť move
  •  

pmoravec

I second Druki. When I look at the attachment (BTW, I would rather send it to menion directly, or at least the password to the ZIP archive to not give the game away ;-), but at least I could check it...).

One think is not clear - what are the files.
1.  it is clear that the some FN* waypoints in "The_ones_which_dont_move-wpts.gpx" have the coordinates set to 0/0, which means that the final waypoint is invalid.
2. These waypoints don't appear in "The_whole_file-wpts.gpx", is it correct?

So does the issue exist only for caches with following final codes? If  so, they are the "empty" ones:
FN3CZFZ
FN37HH6
F1366B4
FN32HW6
FI2YH82
FN34MKJ
JZ2P77X
FN2MHVV
F11K0YD

Lastly, I don't know how menion detects final waypoints, but some final WPTs have codes start with F1, some FN, some FI and the rest with JZ,01,02, etc.
  •  

HonzaHlava

Thanks, I have solved that problemm... The only caches moved to the final waypoint are those, which have "FI" coded final waypoint ;-)
  •