[APP] - version 1.16.x

Started by Menion, January 12, 2012, 18:52:16

joeloc

Getsatisfaction never worked in the last week. Website not reachable, at least not via spanish vodafone. Besides... isnt it very cumbersome to use compared to tapatalk etc? Forums rule :). Your choice of course, but a mobile app should support easy bug reporting from mobile devices imho.
  •  

jusc

https://getsatisfaction.com/locus just in this moment tried from german vodafone without any problems.
Regards J.
  •  

joeloc

Still doest work for me... in fact in never worked from spanish vodafone. Oh well, no satisfaction for me then :). Its a shame... we had such a nice forum here and now its more or less dead. Two places for bug reports and discussions simply do not work.
  •  

Menion

joe, both forum will be working. Anyway you "have to" understand that for most users (and most of them are just basic users) is this forum confusing and too full of informations. I needed something clean and simple for all people. Anyway I'll still be communicating on both places in same enthusiasm, don't worry ;)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Sebulba2k

hi menion,

i ask for the last 1.16.x .apk-File.
I want to stay on the old Version for a while, because the new one not working stable on my Phone.
(Motorola Milestone with Android 2.2.1 CyanogenMod-6.3.6)

I using Locus for GeoCaching an the new 2.0.1 regulary crashes.
Espacially when i using "Custom guiding Sound".
  •  

Menion

Sebulba, is crash when using "Custom guiding sound" the only one issue? May you send me log from this crash? I can send you older version on email but I think that much better will be fix current issues ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Sebulba2k

hi,
i' m trying to log the crash next time i go caching. So you can look at it.
But by the while it will be nice, if you can sent me the last version of 1.16.x to sebulba2k(at)gmail.com
thx.
  •