https://github.com/

Cheers
Tom
P. S. I cannot thank from Tapatalk?

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk
  •  

Menion

Thanks Tom,
  let's try uservoice, just between us. I have there 30 days free testing account so if this will works, I'll make that site public

hope you agree. I'm sometimes really little bit confused in a lot of ideas and wishes, and you probably also. On uservoice looks mainly nice, that you'll be immediately notified when something on wish have change, I also see what is most wanted etc etc ...

From my sight of view, this forum should be best for sharing ideas and discuss about some interesting topic, solving troubles and so on. Uservoices, seems to be nice for quick and easy share of new ideas and wished.

I also don't know, if there is still a lot of place for new ideas, but I hope there is :))
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

hm on uservoice i give 15 voices to me self :roll:
i hope this is a settigproblem :mrgreen:

Menion

hmm really nice idea gynta :D

problem was probably that you can vote even if not log in right? Ok, disabled ...

EIDT: ah, I'm stupid ... finally I understand what you mean by your "wish" on uservotes :D ... heh
  •  

GOF007

Hmmm... there may be a flaw.

Users may have many accounts(google, facebook), I have many accounts too.
So we may be able to spam the votes.

Just a naughty idea though lol. :P
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "GOF007"Users may have many accounts(google, facebook)...So we may be able to spam the votes....
you dont need accounts. Any fake email-address and every nickname is accepted.
The voting results are not so representativ. :roll:

GOF007

So let's hope there are no trolls around here :P
  •  

Menion

don't worry about it ... I see at every item from what email vote comes, so if at any item will be a lot of weird emails .. :)

I'll try to play a little with it and after week or two will see. Looks like nice tool that may help work with many nice (and sometimes already lost) ideas ...
  •  

gynta

"UserVoice" is free ? Maybe this guy's collecting email addresses?
spam, spam & more spam in my mailbox :|
but of course - we can test it  :)

Menion

free is only some basic, not much usable plan or first 30 days for testing. Then it's payed ... but not much
  •  

Menion

damn it's good system ...

I also enabled some "Helpdesk" system so all together is here http://locusmap.uservoice.com/

it allow create some small help topics, simple search in them, perfect admin area for some reported issue etc ... nice nice :). Seems like very good system that should help get more in touch with basic users who are confused with enormous number of informations here on forum. So please guys, may you post new ideas and vote for old just there? I have still around 25 days of trial account there, so I would like to test it a little bit, thanks all!
  •  

wvb

I just posted some idea's, actually Part 1 & 2 are more like dreams which would be awesome if completed :)
still have a few votes left, .. let me think ... :)
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "menion"I also enabled some "Helpdesk"... So please guys, may you post new ideas and vote for old just there?...

add this links on your first posting here in this thread.

http://locusmap.uservoice.com/
or/and
http://locusmap.uservoice.com/forums/144909-locus-map

so we can quickly find it.

gynta

Quote from: "menion"...Currently I have many things on papers on table, but it's going to be quite mess and I'm sure, I already forget many nice ideas ... :)
For you personally. Instead of hundreds of your stickie notes on your desk, you can also use the following nice tool:
see a screenshot from the Sourceforge.Project
I use it and I'm happy with it. So I never forget what I have to do - in a project.

wvb

I think if you really want to test this during January you need to bring it more to the users attention..
Perhaps also mention it in the market etc..
there are a lot of people that don't use the forum and the ones that do might miss this topic so don't know about the existence of the UserVoice page..
  •