Color of GPS position and direction "arrowhead" like icon

Started by rainer042, November 21, 2011, 08:35:15

rainer042

Hello,
recently I updated to the latest version of locus pro. In my memory I think that before this update the symbol in the middle of the screen, that shows my current GPS position and direction once used to be red. Now it is blue. Perhaps I mix this up with my car navigation app where it definitvely is red but I think it was red in locus as well ... ?

Anyway, I searched in the options if I can change the color to red, since red has in my eyes a better visibility than blue, since blue is darker and red in general is really good visible. On the maps I use most often (OSM marender) there is a "lot of blue", making it even harder to see the GPS icon).

So my question are:
- were there any changes in the recent releases as far as color of the GPS icon is concerned?
- Is there a way to configure the color for this icon? I searched a lot but did not find it. If not, wouldn't it be good if there was such an option, so the user can choose the color that he likes most?
- Recently I noticed that when I start locus and it gets a GPS fix I see a green circle in the middle of the screen. Later on when I moved some meters and then again stop moving, I see the circle again but this time its blue. I know the cirle shows my static position but what do the different colors mean? Again I think I remember that also this circle used to be (always) red....

Thanks a lot
Rainer
  •