Elevation download

Started by Rob, November 18, 2011, 22:11:13

Rob

Hi menion,

I really like and use a lot planning a route directly in locus.
Annoying is only that after finishing the route I have to switch to tracks search the recently created route and than to download the elevation profile.
I really would like to have this directly from the map after creating.
Would you pls add this menuepoint also to the track popup menue?
2. When you are in the tracklist and you select a track e.g. to download the elevation and you close popup than list is always scrooled down to top, it does not keep position.
Would recommend to fix the list in position left before.

Tomorrow I will test the guiding sound issue I mentioned with 1.14.3.1.
Thanks for taking care!
regards Rob
  •  

Menion

hi,

1. hmm, I'm trying to keep as low number of options as possible, on map screen. So all options that aren't really necessary are only on tracks manager screen. Same for "Fill altitude" option. I'm looking for solution but no idea till now ...

2. fixed
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Rob

Thx for fix!
Add 1) just addon idea: maybe you can add a button in the detail screen of the track, where " Information" and " Diagramm" is shown. It would fit best as it would fill the missing elevation diagramm.
Reg
Rob
  •  

Rob

Hi menion, without pushing you, but is there a chance to get my proposal done? It really would improve planning.
Thx in advance.
  •  

Rob

Hi menion,
I know, that you are working hard on more important things.
I think my request is "just a click"  for you....
adding a button (the same functionality like in track-options) in the Detail screen of the track after creating  - as I  already proposed.
There would be enough space for a little button :-)
See attachment..

thanks in advance

kind regards
Rob
  •  

Menion

Hi Rob,
  I was playing and thinking about it, and every solution is for me quite complicated (thanks to whole Locus code system). So I decided to add "Fill altitude" button directly on dialog that appear when you tap on track on screen. The option I don't wanted to do, but finally ... seems to be best option for now ... so, done
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Rob

great news menion!!
much thanks!!

I´ll test after publishing.

Rob
  •