[APP] - version 1.14.x

Started by Menion, October 31, 2011, 09:15:30

Menion

9.12.2011 - Locus 1.14.6.7
fixed version 1.14.6.6, so read news below. Here is fixed rotation of map and also added ability to load openair space waypoints

9.12.2011 - Locus 1.14.6.6
another bugged version just for you ...
for my big surprise, after whole day, I was able to rewrite complete background that handle map panning, zooming, etc. And app still works ... :), anyway - result seems to be another small speed benefit, but MAINLY, finally, perfectly working TAR maps and also removed some calibration issues on maps that had some rotation in calibration. Currently are supported coordinate systems, that I already have home in some maps, so UTM, Mercator. So to everyone, if you have any TAR map, try it! If map will not work, send me it and I'm sure it will work ... finally ...
  • improved TAR maps handling! (more above)
  • new feature in Locus API
  • fixed issues with quick "Add route feature" - here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1386
  • fixed broken BreadCrumbs support
  • hmm and many other fixes and improvements, I think that you don't care a lot :).

damn, it's fast now ... :)

EDIT: ah I almost forget. You may also try legal implementation of Google maps. It's quite funny :) ... but with some improvements, should work
EDIT2: already know thanks to gynta, about issue during rotation, so ignore please map rotate for now. I'm already working on it ...

8.12.2011 - Locus 1.14.6.5
... so let's continue with improvements
  • quick track create - discuss here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1386
  • better labels system. All items labels are now draw at top. They're also little bit faster, limited at low zoom, limited to 100 (otherwise show small title "Too much labels", integrated this feature viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1379
  • hopefully removed crash bug when zooming and panning at once
  • many small fixes, as usually, enjoy

... REMOVED DUE TO LOT OF ISSUES ...

6.12.2011 - Locus 1.14.6.2
Uff, I'm dead ... this is hardcore testing version. Thanks to started adding support for another maps, I started rewrote a lot of code that already worked quite well. Hmm, not all works now so well :). Anyway this is testing version, working as Pro version till end of year, so enjoy. Also please, report every issue you discover mainly on functions that worked before
  • support for RMAP format - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1377, hmm Joeloc, should you be interested in some small post on Locus blog with some info about this format? Mainly how can user create map in this format and maybe where can anyone obtain any interesting maps? (if they're at least little bit legal) ...
  • thanks to this topic - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1379, and also changes due to RMAP and many coordinate systems support, I completely rewrote initializing and drawing of tracks and POIs. After some test, all is around 20% faster. Also is there few optimizations that improve speed at some zooms. Dark side is one new issue. When I play a lot with, let's say 10k points on map, after a while (different time), Locus crash on some android system error. So without warning it just disappear. Quite nice ... and even after few hours, mistake not found. So nice program for tomorrow
  • also check new style for displayed tracks .. do you like it?
  • now fully working support for Aero overlays, this topic viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1353
  • hope that finally solved problem with touching on items when map rotate
  • also disable lock screen should finally work correctly (so disabled when app close)
  • some other small improvements and bug fixes .. .
  • and finally, don't forget to support locus on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/locusmap . I don't like facebook a lot, but to be true, it's nice place where to quickly post some interesting news ...

30.11.2011 - Locus 1.14.5.4
Testing version

26.11.2011 - Locus 1.14.5
  • release on Android market - Free & Pro

23.11.2011 - Locus 1.14.4.1
Testing version

• new On-board calibration feature!!
  • new support for GroundOverlay maps (from KMZ files)
  • some bugfixes but not yet all reported, anyway I welcome all bugs you discover

16.11.2011 - Locus 1.14.3.1
Testing version - even if there is not much major visible news, there was a lot of changes on background and I really appreciate, if you'll use and test this version. Main changes are in importing data and in wms services. Anyway as always, thanks for all reported problems

• new import data dialog with some nice features
  • new way for map conversion for wms services, so now should work almost all wms maps
  • also changed a little application ending so if you end locus together with enabled gps, it should now enable screenlock correctly
  • there was also one sound issue in guiding along track. Should be fixed but please check if sounds now play correctly
  • many other small improvements, mainly reported here on forum

EDIT: ah i already forget ... also export to DXF ;)

just for you: things that are almost completed but not yet included in testing version
  • geocaching live api support (downloading PQ, uploading FN)
  • nice site trail.pl support (poland mainly)

... some market releases between ...

8.11.2011 - Locus 1.14.1
new version released on market

31.10.2011 - Locus 1.14.0.1
Testing version for some specific bugs and improvements
  • ability to set navigation volume in application
  • added OS Irish Grid
  • fixed problems with exporting tracks to GPX

29.10.2011 - Locus 1.14.0
I set to this version new number (14) to separate older version without reduced limit to download and also to start new topic here on forum
[/list]
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Lindwurm

Locus 1.14.0.1:

- Is't Locus Pro  ?

- Problem whatsapp to Locus fixed ?

Greetings
Gös
  •  

Menion

fixed but not published. I'm waiting for access to some weather data and I hope it will be tomorrow. So you have to wait till next release (as soon as possible). Sorry for that ...
  •  

Lindwurm

Excuse my impatience. you are the master. I will learn patience.
I miss longingly active outdoor maps !?? News ?
  •  

Menion

:)

unfortunately not. I'm trying to communicate with everyone as much as possible but communicating with every bigger firm is sooooo long. With outdooractive, we're still trying to figure out system for distributing their maps. I really hope that for year (since spring) all will be ready
  •  

beonun

Quote from: "beonun"Thanks Menion!

I am so glad that waypoints of the track are imported as rte points in the version 1.14.1
So I can see top panel 'distance to next point'.... when I select 'Guide on' the track.
But waypoints of the track were not imported as points in 'Points' section. I can not see any points.

And if I want to add rte points to the track after importing the gpx, what can I do ?
As I know, on track navigation in Gamin device, eg. Oregon 550,
"For a waypoint to appear as on the track, it must be within 100 meters of a track segment. Specifically, it will be connected to the closest track segment"

So when I create a waypoint just on the track or, within 100 meters of the track, I can see the waypoint as a rte point.

Thanks again for your troubles !!!
  •  

Szczepanik

What's in this version:

1. ** 1.14.2 *** 2. fixed issue with Parking service and Field notes screen
3. ** 1.14.1 *** 4. (PRO) new improvements to Weather screen (redesign, favorite places, 3-hour forecast for 7 days!) 5. added OS Irish Grid 6. (PRO) ability to set navigation volume 7. improvements on Parking service (redesign, remember last state when app crash, better set of location) 8. ability to import GPX trk together with wpts (one trk and X wpts in one file) 9. and many other improvements and fixes
_________
Thanks Menion - I can hear clearly now & the weather is nice here :-)
Cheers
Tom
  •  

DocSeppi

I would even understand the need to pay a monthly fee or onetime fee for the use of outdooractive.com data. Or pay for a limited data amount transfered
  •  

berkley

Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Szczepanik

Quote from: "berkley"https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mjk.locusmaptweak
Berkley you may wish to respond to this post on
 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... st19280903

Quote from: "rogier666;19280903"Locus - addon Map Tweak

Update to v1.5.0 breaks Google Maps. Restoring the previous version fixes Google Maps. Better make a backup before you update.

Cheers
Tom
  •  

Menion

new testing version ...
  •  

Menion

so guys, more then 30 downloads and no feedback? Is new dialog for data import works for you and is clear enough? Everything works? fine :)
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "menion"so guys, more then 30 downloads and no feedback?
sorry i'm late  :oops:

it should be like that...

btw.
 the new "scale resolution" is a nice idea

wvb

I read wrong and thought gc.com was already supported...
And too busy weeks sadly enough :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  •  

Menion

not yet .. it takes up to 6 weeks till they confirm last step before publishing ... so patient
  •