Wanderreit Map Tile Download

Started by ppiter, September 09, 2011, 16:22:22

ppiter

Hi,

the administrator of wanderreit map (www.wanderreitkarte.de) says Locus is not using the approbriate format for downloading tiles from the server. Allowed is only one tile. Locus is downloading two tiles simuntaniosly. Therefore downloading is extremly slow and downloads stop very often. Please change to only one tile.

Thx pit
  •  

Menion

hmm I really hate these maps ... I already wrote to NOP (owner of maps) few times. Last time he send me list of things I have to fix, which I did and since then, no response. I'll write him later about it ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

femto

Hi menion,

I would also be interested if that could be fixed in Locus. If he still doesn't respond, I'll help you contacting him. ;)
  •  

femto

Hi menion,

any news regarding this topic?

Don't hesitate to ask if you need some help ...;)
  •  

Papa

Hi,
wanderreit works with locus. Also using the map offline.
Or are you talking about something else?
I use wanderreit offline since oct 2nd.
Jürgen
  •  

Papa

hi again,

with wanderreit offline, the zoom ist only up to 400 m, other maps (eg outddor active) have up to 200 m in offline use.
  •  

jusc

You can buy a download abo for 10,-€ per year http://www.wanderreitkarte.de/shop_abo_de.php.
No parallel downloads but downloads are possible up to zoom level 16, also with locus. You have to apply your ticket number to Locus in prepaid field.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

thanks jusc! Papa: every map have it's own settings as wanted map server owner! You can check it when you tap on map in list of maps and select "Information". There you'll see all map parameters ..
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •