[geocacing live] Pocket Query Import fails

Started by mambofive, January 10, 2012, 17:54:00

mambofive

Hi menion,

how does the new import feature for PQs work? I successfully linked locus to my gc account, but when I try to download a PQ, locus tells me that there are no pocket queries to download.

Thanks,
 Elmar / mambofive.
  •  

Menion

Hi Elmar,
  unfortunately, this happen to me also. I reported this bug to groundspeak but still no response or progress with solving. Anyway for me helped to logout and login again. After (if I remember correctly) third try, this suddenly started to work on one my phone also
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

mambofive

Quote from: "menion"Anyway for me helped to logout and login again.
Same to me, logging out+in once solved the problem.
  •  

kriksis

I have another problem. I have 1 query which contains 1000 waypoints after downloading it message appears: Return code: 0 Mesage: null
Another query with ~130 waypoints works fine.
  •  

Menion

may you please try also this logout and login method?
  •  

kriksis

I did that, but it just solved pocket query's. Was unable to see them. Problem remains the same.
  •  

dibrial

400+ works fine for me. Have not tried 500+.
  •  

zenonymous

this is old and probably solved by now since the server at geocaching.com batches PQ creation requests and within a day you noticed that your PQs became available...maybe not :) It'd been nice if the locus developers would have included this information out front. The ability to d/l PQ was the reason I bought the application. paid money should warrant paid attention.
  •  

Menion

Hello,
  I'm not sure I understand, sorry :). Problem with downloading PQ files still remain. Groundspeak server have some small issue and only solution seems to be logout/login again in Locus. This issue is already reported and discuss here https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topic ... ly_9588789
  •