[APP] - version 1.15.x

Started by Menion, December 11, 2011, 20:08:49

Menion

mirar: icons can be disabled in settings!

krzysiekz: may you please describe me a little, how can I get same issue as you? because I don't fully understand your description and I need some more precise info, to simulate problem, thanks
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

krzysiekz

I got it two times yesterday, but can't get it today. Maybe it was glitch after rooting my htc and changing vm to 32mb.
  •  

wvb

Hi menion,

I tried uploading a Field Note to GC.com with the new test version but it didn't work.
I selected 1 from the 3 Field Notes I have and unchecked the delete option.

I really like the fact that we can now select a single Field Note, now if it would also upload that would be great :-)
Also, it would be nice if we could unchecked the delete option by default...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  OK, I'll start work on it after I return from small 3 day visit of my mother :). So nice start to new year to all and expect testing version after few days ;)
  •  

wvb

Great news :-)
Also, it enjoy your stay!

Sent from my SGSII using Tapatalk
  •  

Mirar

Ah, the GPS off was a known bug. That's good, I thought it was my phone going bonkers.

The map dir feature works well here.

I've had some problems with track recording not taking. It's probably related to the GPS problem. I've been toggling track recording on off and pausing and unpausing to get them to work and confirm track recording is on... lets see if that's fixed too now. (So far no issue.)
  •  

Menion

so GPS auto-off should be finally working ... I'll test it also outside tomorrow. First post contain testing version
  •  

Gordonx42

Quote from: "menion"so GPS auto-off should be finally working ... I'll test it also outside tomorrow. First post contain testing version

Lookin' good!
  •  

wvb

The GC.com stuff doesn't seem to be fixed yet in this version, am anxious to upload my first Field Note through the new function :-)

Sent from my SGSII using Tapatalk
  •  

Menion

may you report me some log? or at least more precise description because I don't know if application crash or if you only receive some negative response. Is login work for you?
  •  

wvb

yeah, my post indeed wasn't very helpfull :)

I just sent you a mail with a logfile, it logs in fine on GC.com it seems as I can see I have X number found..
  •  

Menion

special testing version, for those who know why to try ;)

[attachment=0:36eat8jk]1.15.4.5.apk[/attachment:36eat8jk]

so wvb, thanks for log, hope it helps ... may you please try this version? if this will not work, I'll probably need your gcFieldNotes.txt file from Locus root directory
  •  

babi

ad 1.15.4.4: the old quick switch panel was better in many ways! this one is unnoticed ,( also long descriptions are "hide behind" next items. hope there will be a switcher to old version.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "babi"ad 1.15.4.4: the old quick switch panel
hm yes, perhaps it is enough to change the color...

Menion

hehe, I expect that not everyone will like this style :) but without experiments cannot come progress, and I really like current progress :) (longer text have to be fixed in translation to some shorter, then it will be fine isn't it?)

and gynta? whole locus have some style and this your screen is completely different then rest of application, you cannot be serious  :evil: ... I'm trying new panel because this system have some main advantages! - when you'll know icons, you immediately see what is and what isn't enabled. You may also very quickly change states because buttons are much bigger then small checkboxes in old version. And finally, all 12 switches takes less space in new version so there is not need to scroll on medium sized screens.
  •