Track highlight color

Started by rkirmeier, November 30, 2011, 00:58:06

rkirmeier

Is there a way to disable the track highlight color. Here is an example of what I am talking about. Say I import a bunch of track and set them to be yellow and visible on the map. When the center cursor is on top of a track it adds a blue highlight. I'm guessing the highlight is 3px or so wide cause I can still see the yellow (5px wide) but this is VERY annoying. If I can't get rid of it maybe having the ability to set the color would be fine as I can set it to yellow although I may have different tracks in different colors so a transparent option would be best. Sorry if I overlooked this but I have spend a lot of time in the settings trying to disable or set the color with no luck.

Thanks,
RK
  •  

Menion

hi ... what is problem with highlight? You say annoying but I don't know why ... track is highlighted (by inverse color to basic track color) only when you select it by tapping or center cross ..

anyway no settings exist for this now
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

rkirmeier

You say when selecting it but I have that if I simply move the screen around and when ever the cursor goes over the track it gets highlighted. The problem is that if you are traveling down the same track it will always be highlighted since the cursor will be over. Furthermore, I generally make my imported tracks YELLOW so they stand out on top of a sat map (generally GREEN) but then when it get highlighted it turns blue. At very least we should be able to control the color of the highlight. If the highlight was a broken/dotted line that might help but right now that way it is does not work very well at all IMO.

Thanks,
Robin
  •