[APP] - version 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x

Started by Menion, August 30, 2011, 08:55:55

Menion

- in first post is new testing version. I already tested TTS system with Czech and it say distances in really weird way. Czech is quite complicated language and is say every distance ... eh, loss of words. So it will probably needs some more improvements. What about other languages? Some reports should be welcome

- you're welcome hendo.

- Beonun ... this is already there anyway all computation are used only on some RTE (main) points (for example created during track record), so it's now useless. I'll improve it later little bit.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Matthy_47

Hi Menion, there is no change to the last version. Do I have to change any setting to change from English to german TTS? Right now only the distances are in german, the rest is English with german accent :-). Very funny.....
Matthias
  •  

Menion

if this is speak, then this is enough :) Matthias here from forum is doing german translation, so till he translate missing words, you'll heard this :))
  •  

Matthy_47

O.k.....Thanks again
  •  

Khaytsus

• ability to colorize track by speed or altitude during track record ;)

Does this also work for existing tracks based on known altitude?
  •  

Menion

not yet, It needs some more improvements mainly on track edit screen ... so, later ...

EDIT: (two hours later)  later == now, so done
  •  

jusc

Hi Menion,

just installed last version 1.13.6 from Market. Is it possible, that Market information about Locus are allways from version 1.13.3 since a few days?

Thank you again for your good job :).

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
Regards J.
  •  

wvb

Quote from: "jusc"Hi Menion,

just installed last version 1.13.6 from Market. Is it possible, that Market information about Locus are allways from version 1.13.3 since a few days?

Thank you again for your good job :).

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
The new market has its quircks on some roms
Sometimes it shows there is an update but when you click on it it shows the old version and no update button

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  •  

wvb

I just installed the new version and when I click on Settings I just get a black screen which says Settings on top and nothing else
I waited a while but it stays like this
When I click the back button it goes back to the main screen of Locus.
This is on a CyanogenMod 7.1 rom..
I tried a reboot but this didn't fix it.
Any tips?

•  

Menion

may you please try CatLog program if there isn't any error on background?

and yes, I know about market issue. It's again some example of Google Market - nice work .. :/
  •  

wvb

Hi menion,

I just sent you a logfile by e-mail :)

•  

packham

Hi. The profile recording is very useful. However, is it possible to make the "Time between GPS locations" settings (in GPS settings) savable in the profiles? This would help saving the battery in the following situation:

I want to log my tracks (for geotagging photos) but there is some area that I'll be stationary for a long time. While in this area I want to continue logging tracks but with less frequency, so I switch my profile to "battery saving mode". In this mode, I want to be able to make the app disable GPS and only enable it when it's time to log track (every 15 mins for example).
  •  

Szczepanik

What's New What's in this version:
1. ** 1.14.0 ***
2. !!! DON'T UPDATE BEFORE READ http://www.locusmap.eu/version-1-14-0 (Wi-fi permission change to notify this)
3. introduced new Locus homepage - http://www.locusmap.eu
4. (PRO) ability to interupt (and then continue) with vector maps downloading
5. reduced limit for online map download - http://www.locusmap.eu/version-1-14-0
6. added support for SpoilerSync data (place them to locus/data/geocaching dir)
7. many other small fixes and improvements
---
DON'T UPDATE BEFORE READ
Cheers
Tom
  •  

Menion

hehe, thanks for summary :) ... yes, there is one not-popular update, but needed. Rest are good I think .. for example fixed computed time for MapQuest routing so now it can display also time of arive to target, ability to enable screen always on only for guiding as was here somewhere requested and many more ... also hope you like new pages, we'll try (together with girlfriend who helps me with this) to create there many useful info ... etc ... just enjoy as usual
  •  

merilius

Not great news indeed. But 10k tiles is still quite a lot, unless you want to rebuild your collection of maps if you lost them (like me yesterday).  :|
  •