- list of news of public versions
- Public versions
- Beta versions

Versions
16. 5. 2023 - Locus 4.17.0
24. 5. 2023 - Locus 4.17.1
15. 6. 2023 - Locus 4.17.2
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

Tapio

Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Menion

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

settler

Hello,

> chg: redesign of primary and secondary colors across the whole app - blue is good!

Is it possible to make this color set in the settings? The old dark blue was more comfortable.

•  

Menion

@settler
nope, sorry.
This one should be less disturbing and helps to distinguish really active content on the screen (buttons) from the simple toolbar.

Žajdlík Josef

Hi Menione, the new search is great. Very good work. This is the best change in the last year. Personally, I would add the option to view the search directly on the map, but it's not that important. Thanks.

Jan Čapek

@Žajdlík Josef Hi, you mean search input always floating on top of the map or something different? Thank you for your kind words!
  •  

T-mo

no offence, tastes are different. Babyblue always makes me tired. Sometimes small differences in shades give a totally different impression. I'll try my best, promise!
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: T-mo on May 17, 2023, 22:51:39no offence, tastes are different. Babyblue always makes me tired. Sometimes small differences in shades give a totally different impression. I'll try my best, promise!
The main thing is that the function is good. The contrast to black characters is better with light blue than with dark blue.
And if you get tired, you have to drink one more coffee.  :-)
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: T-mo on May 17, 2023, 22:51:39Babyblue always makes me tired.
Mother Menions lullaby for you
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

Quote from: Jan Čapek on May 17, 2023, 16:32:59@Žajdlík Josef Hi, you mean search input always floating on top of the map or something different? Thank you for your kind words!

It often happens that I need to find more things and repeat the search. I design the option in the search panel option: "View temporary search panel". The screen would add a floating panel for searching and an icon to hide the panel. See pictures.

CZ: Často se stává, že potřebuji najít více věcí a hledání opakovat. Navrhuji v panelu pro vyhledávání přidat možnost: "Zobrazit dočasný vyhledávací panel". Na obrazovku by se přidal plovoucí panel pro vyhledávání a ikona pro skrytí panelu. Viz obrázky.
You cannot view this attachment.

Andrew Heard

the distance number of the distance marker isn't displayed under the magnifying glass. In my screen capture the 48 is missing.
You cannot view this attachment.
a option could be when hovering over the distance marker to display a popup with a larger (more readable) distance
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

Babyblue :D , I like blue since begin, sorry @T-mo 8)

@Andrew Heard
hmm, when I enable highlight by cursor or tap, they'll also start to be selectable and this complicates life a lot.
Anyway, these texts are influenced by Settings > Maps > Auxiliary graphics > text size.

Andrew Heard

Quote from: Menion on May 18, 2023, 15:49:56Settings > Maps > Auxiliary graphics > text size.
nice, thanks, I've changed from 100 to 140%

missing # on magnifier must be a bug? but text size is a nice workaround
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

settler

Quote from: Menion on May 17, 2023, 07:27:33@settler
nope, sorry.
This one should be less disturbing and helps to distinguish really active content on the screen (buttons) from the simple toolbar.

Please consider reverting the menu colors to their previous state. The new (bright light blue) colors are very annoying. The old shade was optimal.

I think the best option is to make it configurable from the "expert menu". Or just put it back the way it was.

Thank you.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Geodarts