Is track interval time 00:00 valid?

Started by Andrew Heard, December 24, 2021, 03:17:51

Andrew Heard

In my latest recorded track (attached) the statistics showed Best Interval 0h:00m:00s. Is this a bug or am I misinterpreting? There was nothing unusual to tell you about the track; I stopped a few times. Not terribly useful info.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Andrew Heard

•  

Menion

Thanks to the new forum and working "Unread" category, I've finally found this overlooked post.

Time on the first row is "start time of interval", second time below is "interval duration". So "0" value is correct for the first internal.

UI problem > you have increased the size of texts on your device or does your device has so low screen resolution (smaller then 800px width)?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Andrew Heard

I'm cycle touring for a few weeks. will check properly on return home. I'm sure there was a good reason for the post but too long ago to recall just now.
  •  

Menion

•  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: Menion on September 26, 2022, 14:20:33Time on the first row is "start time of interval", second time below is "interval duration". So "0" value is correct for the first internal.
@menion - thanks - my misuderstanding

Quote from: Menion on September 26, 2022, 14:20:33UI problem > you have increased the size of texts on your device or does your device has so low screen resolution (smaller then 800px width)?
I have 2000x1800 pixel phone with the Font Size +1 from the default - just a little increase. Problematic to assume that every user will use default?
  •  

Menion

Hi Andrew, you seem to use also some middle "Screen zoom" so together with little bigger fonts, it causes these problems. Anyway, the issue is on my side of course. The app should be prepared for this.

As I see, most easy is to remove units in case of this hh:mm:ss time format. So done, hope this helps.

Andrew Heard

Quote from: Menion on October 27, 2022, 23:02:24So done, hope this helps.
@Menion - it was mostly just my misunderstanding of 00:00:00 rather than text layout issue. Thanks anyway.
  •