Web Planner - hide hiking trails and cycling routes (and POI)

Started by Graf Geo, October 26, 2022, 12:49:34

Graf Geo

Perhaps the question/request has been asked before.

In the Web Planner, it would be nice to be able to hide the colored hiking trails and bike routes.
The easiest way would be to have another Lo-Maps map without these trails (and without POI display) available in the menu "select map" in the upper right corner. (Suggestion: "LoMaps pure")

LoMaps for hike&bike
LoMaps pure

In regions with many biking and hiking trails, the colored lines interfere with planning and the self-planned route is then difficult to recognize.

In the app, the hiking trails and bike routes can be hidden in the themes. It would be nice if this could also be done in the Web Planner.

Example: BRouter (http://brouter.de/brouter-web) f. e. can do so, there you can easily (de)activate the display of hiking and cycling trails via checkboxes.

See also screenhots
  •  

freischneider

There I can also show and hide each POI category under "more".
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

ThomasSc

Quote from: freischneider on October 26, 2022, 14:26:41There I can also show and hide each POI category under "more".
Where is "more" on web planer?
Please show us.
Thanks.

Or do you mean brouter?
  •  

freischneider

Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

Graf Geo

•  

Steffen_MK

I also would appreciate the possibility to hide hiking and biking routes, because I use the web planner to create routes for motor bike travels and indeed, it is easy to confuse the hiking and cycling routes on the map with the planned route or with imported tracks. Therefore I often choose the map "LoMaps Ski for winter sports", because in this map the hiking and biking routes are hidden. Only then, when planning a motorbike trip, the winter landscape is a bit strange...
Locus Map 4, User-ID: 07e0fc852e
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: lor74cas

findingcrminal

My online planner creates motorbike routes, and it's easy to confuse the map's hiking and cycling routes with the planned route or imported tracks. I want to hide them. Since "LoMaps Ski for winter sports" conceals hiking and biking routes, I use it often. Only then does winter landscape look strange while planning a motorbike trip.
  •  

forkedtrashy

In fact, the map has a difference in color usage that provides better guidance. Locus Web Planner is increasingly developing and improving. I find that the application is more careful with travel routes.
  •