Locus Map classic, full screen no longer works

Started by tobser, October 05, 2022, 18:59:14

tobser

Hello everyone, yesterday I updated my locus map classic to the latest version.  Unfortunately, the tab for full-screen display is missing here in the settings, so that I always have a bar with the Android stuff at the top and bottom.  But I would like to use the whole screen again.  it would be great if you could submit it later.  Greetings from Tobi
  •  

tobser

Well, then I want to go back to the previous version.  Where can I get the previous version and how can I get back?  I didn't notice any limitations in functionality at all.  Maybe you want to drive the user to the expensive version 4 here.
  •  

michaelbechtold

Half a beer per month you call expensive?
Re. full screen: same behaviour for both versions.

Menion

Hi @tobser, guys,
I won't repeat the nice explanation of Marek in the main version thread.

So just
- we were thinking about this a lot and full-screen was always a big pain for me since the beginning. This is a robust 100% working solution on all devices that also follow UX recommendations.
- to downgrade, we have active & archived versions here: http://bit.ly/lmVersions
- the system is now identical in both Locus Classic and Locus Map (4) versions so it is not any push to the new paid version, it is not our style!
- I just tried this app from the Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.full.imm and it seems to work and really hide status & navigations bars just in the Locus Map
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Tapio

Tasker has a command "Immersive Mode", but as for the top status bar, only the text disappears, the grey area stays.
Can't say anything about the bottom bar with home button etc., I use gesture control, so no bar here anyway.

You cannot view this attachment.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest

masc2001

I am also missing the full screen mode very much.
But if the Locus team don't want to bring the feature back: what's about making status and navigation bars both fully transparent, instead of showing them in dark grey and nearly intransparent?
Feature request!
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: masc2001 on October 09, 2022, 22:06:47I am also missing the full screen mode very much.
But if the Locus team don't want to bring the feature back: what's about making status and navigation bars both fully transparent, instead of showing them in dark grey and nearly intransparent?
Feature request!
so create your feature request in the help system where others can vote
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •