[APP] - version 4.11.+ ( 07/2022 )

Started by Menion, July 26, 2022, 15:31:26

michaelbechtold

1) on maps screen you have visible track, nothing selected.
2) tap track
In earlier versions and betas the track info summary appeared split second, now nothing happens. Until I move the the underlying map a bit.
  •  

Tapio

Quote@Tapio
this is correct behavior. Both options you wrote are kind of "simulation" so = red icon.
Oh sorry, I have overlooked there's a difference between what you call indoor training and just GPS off. I see it now.
For more prominent placement, could you elevate the 2 simulation modes into the context menu of the GPS icon in button bar?

There is a problem with the active navigation track display. Starting navigation directly out of route planner, I sometimes get an invisible track which is being navigated.
Didn't find, when it exactly happens, but at least I found a bug in the basic navigation line style - this may be the cause. See video. Track style is set to 6px, but size and transparency fade, depending on zoom level.

https://youtu.be/6pDl6NgINDk

@MichaelBechtold: not a problem here.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Andrew Heard

satellite screen in 4.11.1.5: why did the Altitude text label change to Depth??
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: Andrew Heard on September 27, 2022, 12:38:49satellite screen in 4.11.1.5: why did the Altitude text label change to Depth??
Hello Andrew
this was also my question in #105
menions answer in #114
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4

Menion

@Michael Bechtold
I still see no problem. Hope it was just some temporary glitch. Inform me please after you update, if this issue still persists, thanks!

@Tapio
thanks, this does not look like a major issue, so I'll look at it in the next few days!

---

And the new version is out. You already know the news, so enjoy the new map and if someone contributes photos to LoPoints, also a gallery of images :).
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download