Sharing HR Mi Band 6 NFC - issue

Started by Tiberiuss, August 04, 2022, 10:33:01

Tiberiuss

Hello,

I would like to thank you in advance for a great app. I have a problem with sharing HR from Mi Band 6 NFC to Locus Map (Gold). I recently change a Blackview BV6000 (Android 7) for a Samsung Galaxy S10e (Android 12). It worked normaly on BV6000.
Now, in the BT 4+ (LE) sensor manager, I can see my Mi Band 6, but it is grayed out and cannot be selected. In the Xiaomi Mi Fitness app is data sharing enabled for other apps.
Don't know how to fix it? Is it the phone/system or is it a bug in Locus?

Thanks a lot for your help
  •  

Menion

Hello Tiberiuss,
I just received a bug report that the app does not work correctly with MiBand 7. Still do not know why, but the app does not read HR data.

In your case, it seems to be another issue. Locus Map disables certain sensors when the internal sensor flag "connectable" is set to a negative value. And I'm worried I may do nothing with this, sorry.

You may watch a topic focused on the MiBand 7 here.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Tiberiuss

Hi,

I solved this problem. I used the factory settings of the Mi Band 6. When started, the pairing procedure on the Mi Band 6 starts and at that moment it can also be paired in the Locus Map. After successful pairing with Locus Map, then pair with the Zepp Life application.

If I first pair with Zepp Life, the Mi Band shows up in the sensor manager, but it's grayed out and can't be selected anymore.

Have a nice day,

Tiberiuss
  •  

Menion

Hello, very interesting. Thanks for the info!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •