[Theme] Tiramisù 4 for OAM V5 - Tiramisu is alive!

Started by Magellan, February 20, 2022, 08:31:35

john_percy

@Henk van der Spek I am using the latest OAM Slovakia map (your screenshot says Czech Republic) and the latest Voluntary theme.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Henk van der Spek

Ok John, we have a winner here. My maps were about one year old. Now with the latest Slovakia map I see the E3 labels, also in multi. Thanks.
And they are also visible with the Tiramisu theme. Thanks Magellan.
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

Saturo

What can i do to help solving the issue of the missing roads?
  •  

john_percy

If you can tell us the location of the roads that are not showing together with a screenshot, that would be a great help.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Magellan

It is necessary to specify the exact location and the object that is not displayed or is incorrect.
The best way -  https://www.openandromaps.org/en/oam-forums/topic/create-helpful-openstreetmap-links-of-map-objects#post-36170 :) ;)
  •  

Saturo

Generall question: did the Tiramisu Velo setting show all kinds of streets? With the Hike setting the missing way are almost there.
  •  

Saturo

•  

Magellan

Saturo, thank you for the correct formulation of the question.
To display such tracks, the "Easy Tracks ^" item must be enabled in the Tiramisu-Velo renderteme menu.  By default, it is disabled.
  •  

Saturo

Ah okay thanks a lot!
For what case is this option made? Why is it preset in the velo theme?

I think i am not the only one with this failure report?
  •  

Magellan

Both of your presented examples contain the same type of object - paths.
This is not intended by the creator of Tiramisu, in which Velo means road bike. Highway. And the road bike has nothing to do on the paths.
For a more complete display of these paths, you need to use Hiking or MTB layers. This is the author's intention. I just adapted the theme to modern maps (OAM).
  •  

Saturo

These paths are 3 meters wide asphalted cycleways. These ways are also shown as cycle network in the velo view but without a way behind it. So i think something must be wrong.

Thanks!
  •  

Magellan

I use a more advanced "Mountain biking" layer. It has everything that the Velo layer is missing, as well as the ability to disable MTB networks, and enable Cycling networks.
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: Saturo on July 13, 2022, 08:28:00
These paths are 3 meters wide asphalted cycleways. These ways are also shown as cycle network in the velo view but without a way behind it. So i think something must be wrong.
@Saturo confirm what metadata is stored in OpenStreetMap for the cycleway; that is the important detail rather than the physical reality; it is quite easy for any user to update OSM details
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Saturo

Okay, than i will use the mountainbike theme.

Can anyone give me a hint how to change the categories shown under the food selection? I would like to see restaurants but not bakeries and butchers or grocery stores.
  •