How to select LoRouter Offline coverage ?

Started by Testi, May 17, 2022, 15:56:31

Testi

I often have no cell reception in the woods, so I would like to configure LoRouter Offline to download what I need. But when I went to its settings, all it offered was updates for an already configured area coverage, but it would not let me select which area I want it to download.

It can't know which area to download, because I haven't been there yet, so I am concerned that once I go there, I will be stuck without navigation/routing. How can I tell LoRouter Offline now that I need it to download a certain area ?

I've got the new Locus with Gold.
  •  

Menion

Hello,

currently the best solution is to open the Locus Store, search for the LoMap of the target country And in detail tap the download routing button. This allows to download routing data for the whole country at once.

Hope this helps.

Management of the downloaded area is currently missing.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Testi

Testi

Thank you! That is super inconvenient, I guess I'l lswitch back to BRouter for the time being. Thanks a lot for the reply, I would have never thought to look there ;)
  •  

Menion

Agree it was very unfortunate. So let's change it. In the next version will be this new screen for selecting areas that LoRouter should cover.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •