Routing over online/internal BRouter

Started by Menion, January 08, 2021, 15:08:43

Menion

Hello Arndt
appreciate your feedback!!

1. external card is not (yet) supported. I'm slowly preparing on hard times with coming Android 11 changes (09/2021). So it is possible that it simply won't be possible at all. We will see later...

2. Fast recalculations: hmm, here I will probably need some help. Probably some missing parameter in the 'RoutingContext' that allows re-using previous partial results?

3. bottom-left icon where you choose routing type should be working as "progress" indicator and also "cancel" button when some routing computes is in progress. 'MaxRunningTime'is currently set to 10 minutes, hmm  ???

4. Online ignore No-go. Another task for @Radim V, thanks. Extra parameters are planned. We have to extend the server system because the app does not send the whole routing config to the server like BRouter.de probably do, so we have to invent a mechanism how to pass a set of parameters to the routing server.

5. 'startDirection' value should be set, but I'll rather check it.

@SonnyS
as I wrote in 4. to Arndt. Best profile for "unpaved" is again question mainly to @Radim V
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

abrensch

Quote from: Menion on April 22, 2021, 14:42:46
2. Fast recalculations: hmm, here I will probably need some help. Probably some missing parameter in the 'RoutingContext' that allows re-using previous partial results?

Nearly.

checking the "nearbyTrack" is done inside the core code and is activated by setting a (full) filename to it's binary data:

RoutingContext.rawTrackPath

but writing the "nearbyTrack" is done outside the core code so you are probably missing that (see BRouterWorker.java):

if ( cr.getFoundRawTrack() != null )
    {
      try
      {
        cr.getFoundRawTrack().writeBinary( rawTrackPath );
      }
      catch( Exception e ) {}
    }
  •  

Menion

Perfect, second point (from the BRouterWorker) was missing.

Together with some other minor changes, it seems to work correctly now, thanks.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •