Locus Pro installation?

Started by ymerejo42, September 14, 2011, 06:09:48

ymerejo42

Hey there, I purchased Locus Pro this evening, but for some reason, it's not downloading. It's stuck at the "Starting download..." message. Any chance of getting an offline installer, or some other help with getting it working? I can provide my order number via PM if that's necessary. Thanks!

[edit] My bank is on crack, it's not allowing the order for some reason. Trying to get it straightened out. [/edit]
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  these are commons problem of android market application, so usually helps wait a few hours or restart phone.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

svartbjorn

I have seen this quite some few times on a general bases, not only Locus. I usually just tap the app to get the download status (or use the pulldown window) and then tap Abort. Then start the download again. It always works the seconds time.
  •  

ymerejo42

Quote from: "svartbjorn"I have seen this quite some few times on a general bases, not only Locus. I usually just tap the app to get the download status (or use the pulldown window) and then tap Abort. Then start the download again. It always works the seconds time.

I actually tried that, it wouldn't abort.

Also, since it had sent through three charges, I hit "Refund", once those charges clear out, I'll try again. Hopefully next time it will work, although it'll be too late to use the voice I had picked out for a 200-mile roadtrip I'm taking today.
  •