[APP] - version 3.44.+ ( 20. 2. 2020 )

Started by Menion, February 21, 2020, 15:43:24

john_percy

And for me, I found the Elevate theme greyed out when I switched to a v3 LoMap. Selecting it gave an orange toast error. However long tap allowed me to delete the ghost theme.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

T-mo

Quote from: balloni55 on February 28, 2020, 07:34:29
Themes window while using "OpenAndroMap V4"
- 3 icons are grayed
Realised that too.
But this is due to a change of the theme-zips, where Tobias (delveloper of Elevate-theme) 'missed' to include Elements.png and Elevate.png, which have to be next to the .xmls in order to let Locus take them, guess so.
I had a look: happens first with Elevate 4.3.3.1 of 2019-09-30 - I am currently using the Elevate 4.4RC, same here.
Copy both pictures from Elevate4_Locus 4.3.2 of 2019-07-08 next to the .xmls and the pictures are shown 8)
Let us inform Tobias soon if he should not be here around..
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: balloni55

john_percy

Regarding my report, "Elevate" should not have appeared with v3 LoMaps as it is a v4 theme. The v3 theme, "Elevate LE" appears, correctly.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: T-mo on February 28, 2020, 11:44:23
Quote from: balloni55 on February 28, 2020, 07:34:29
Themes window while using "OpenAndroMap V4"
- 3 icons are grayed

Copy both pictures from Elevate4_Locus 4.3.2 of 2019-07-08 next to the .xmls and the pictures are shown 8)

Thanks, now the icons are visible :)
@menion
the other problem remains, I still can't delete themes
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

flyingman_ch

Quote@flyingman_ch
thanks very much for reported bugs. The problem with a missing number of items in folders will be fixed in the next version (this week).

Unfortunately, I'm unable to simulate this "If I have logged a cache, Locus will exit when I click the Back button." problem. Does it happen with every cache you log? Immediately after you confirm the log?
Thanks, all ok.
  •  

slarti76

Quote from: menion on February 26, 2020, 10:42:44
@slarti76
thanks, I got it. Bug-fix version is just in preparation ....
Confirmed, thx!
  •  

Menion

@balloni55
can't simulate problem with themes (all looks ok on my device and no greyed themes) so if you zip me whole "mapsVector/_themes" directory, it will be perfect, thanks!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion
problem with grayed icon is solved after i´ve copied icon.png to theme as described by @T-mo in #16
it was/is missing in theme download from OAM.

problem for now:
I still can't delete any theme by long click on "theme icon" > delete > delete, window loading apeare, end after a few seconds but theme is furthermore avilable :-[
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Thanks. No problem with a deletion on my side, so it won't be a problem with themes itself, but more a problem with the access of the Locus Map to your filesystem.

You most probably have a themes on the SD card thanks to the definition of "mapsVector" directory in the app settings right? May you just check if this directory is valid and maybe set it again in the settings before I did deeper into this issue? Thanks.
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: menion on March 02, 2020, 13:26:30
You most probably have a themes on the SD card thanks to the definition of "mapsVector" directory in the app settings right?
exactly
QuoteMay you just check if this directory is valid
i think so, it´s possible for me to change themes as well as maps.
Quoteand maybe set it again in the settings
i´ve done it twice with no improvement

one thing that struck me:
when I rebuilt the path to ext SD/Lomap, after a restart all themes were available immediately, the maps were not available and I had to add them with the + button
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Add them by "+" so as an "External maps" directly in "Map manager" screen? Hmm, this should not happen. If you correctly defined path to "mapsVector" directory in app settings and this directory really contains maps, then they have to be added automatically after the restart (or "refresh" done in map manager), definitely no not manually.

I've just tested it on the fresh install on SGS7, "mapsVector" set to SD card (/storage/xxxx-xxxx/LocusEx/mapsVector) and map and theme downloaded from OpenAndroMaps web correctly and also map was immediately available for usage. Weird.
  •  

Tapio

Menion, if I import a GPX file with no name tag inside, Locus names the track with a number (here: 1584169770280). Maybe a unix timestamp. Is that new behaviour? I think, and I prefer, it used the filename without extension before. I already name the gpx files reasonably with date/time, so I'd love to use those.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Menion

Hello tapio,
just testing it and the app behave like this already. Share with me please one problematic file for test, thanks.
  •  

Andrew Heard

see attached - Locus Pro 3.44 @ startup - whole tile of map not displayed until I panned around quite a bit. I think it was an OpenAndroMap rather than LoMap. Fortunately I haven't seen this behavior before or since, but I thought I'd mention it.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: menion on March 17, 2020, 10:33:55just testing it and the app behave like this already. Share with me please one problematic file for test, thanks.
Attached a file here, cannot send attachment to you via pm. File is from GPSLogger Android App.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •