[APP] - version 3.40.+ ( 2. 10. 2019 )

Started by Menion, October 02, 2019, 13:38:28

zossebart

Is there a change in action task track record stop with "autosave = on" and no name (don't know if this is relevant). It now gives a track save dialog, before it just silently stopped and saved the track.

Gesendet von meinem D5503 mit Tapatalk

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

Tapio

Noticed the same. I recognized, Auto save was off, had to turn it on again.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

slarti76

Quote from: menion on October 03, 2019, 08:56:10
And tasker task ... if you have any task hardcoded on certain activity within Locus then yes, this is broken with current version.
Did the intents also change (like com.asamm.locus.ACTION_TASK)?
  •  

Menion

@CabrioTourer42
isn't the purple line just a side effect of click on the route segment? If you close the route planner and then re-open again, are all lines green?

"Lost shaping and via points" > method to reproduce needed ;)

@syni
thanks, it should be solved in 3.40.1 version.

@tapio
maybe this is somehow related to the reported issue with closing app ... don't know for sure.

Map preview: check please small improvement in 3.40.1 if it helps.

@joeloc
hmm maybe again related to a problem with app closing? Does it happen when you close the app by a double-back button (and then wait few seconds before start again)?
I see that when closing by swipe away in the list of recent apps, it is really not stored = will improve it, thanks.

@zossebart
interesting issue with autosave. I've checked all my profiles and this is still correctly set for me. Also when set, the track is really correct "autosaved" after press "STOP" button.

So my question: does it work for you when "auto save" is correctly selected or even with this setting it does not work?

@slarti76
definitely not, it should still work. The only change is the entry point that maybe someone for unknown reason used.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Tapio

That map preview image on sharing track locks Locus, task can only be killed.
  •  

Tapio

Font sizes on offline maps were huge. Because: Text size in the offline map options was on 200.%, Locus must have messed with that setting.
  •  

balloni55

1. after long click on "data button" > hide all, all POI´s and tracks are hidden :)
But  "transparent buttons" to make them visible again are not available :-\
not until after  change of the screen the display is refreched and the buttons are visible
This behavior shows up at every step
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3lkj0m694emiq0/InkedHide%20buttons_Trim.mp4?dl=0

2. i'm not sure,
visible waypoints of a geocache are no longer displayed after a restart of locus.
Wasn't that earlier so that they kept  "last state"?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

joeloc

Locus has become way too aggressive with centering the map on the gps position. For example, when I click on a position link in WhatsApp or on a web page or on any other external source and send it to Locus, it only moves to the place for a split second and then recenters on current gps pos. At least it should wait for the configured delay, just like when scrollling the map. Maybe even twice that delay, because it is obvious that I am quite interested in viewing the new place.

Also, gps centering seems to interfere with the track editor. Imho, Locus should never jump to gps when the editor is on.
  •  

Tapio

It still auto centers in track editor? I thought this was fixed...
  •  

joeloc

Quote from: tapio on October 04, 2019, 19:25:56
It still auto centers in track editor? I thought this was fixed...
You might be right... I cannot reproduce that now. However... the external link autocenter problem happens every time, eg when a WhatsApp location is sent to Locus.
  •  

Menion

@tapio
hmm weird issue with map preview & MF4 maps (OpenAndroMaps), with LoMaps it works correctly. Not 100% sure why, but hopefully fixed, thanks.

@balloni55
1. good point, fixed, thanks
2. just tried and still works to me. But maybe it is connected to the problem with the closing of the app. So the next version.

@joeloc
- aggressive centering, ah thanks, fixed
- centering in track editor & route planner should really be disabled
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

zossebart

Quote from: menion on October 04, 2019, 10:08:44
@zossebart
interesting issue with autosave. I've checked all my profiles and this is still correctly set for me. Also when set, the track is really correct "autosaved" after press "STOP" button.

Ok, I now set the autosave option in the recording profile and now it works correctly, even when stopped through track record stop intend with auto_save: "yes". I thought when auto_save is send with the intend, it is forced regardless of the recording profile autosave setting. And it seemed to work like this before...

Gesendet von meinem D5503 mit Tapatalk

•  

balloni55

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Die Batzen

If you change the coordinates of a Geocache waypoint and return to the waypoints list of the Geocache afterwards, then the coordinates are still the old ones.
In order to update the coordinates, you first have to leave that Geocache and enter again.
Steps to reproduce:

• go to the waypoints tab in a Geocache
  • tab on a waypoint
  • click on the circle dot on the right side of the waypoint coordinates
  • now choose any possibility to change the coordinates and change them
  • return to the Geocache and observe that the coordinates didn't change
  • leave that Geocache and enter again, now the coordinates changed
  •  

balloni55

the coordinates in the top panel are only updated when the map is moving very slowly, this was quite faster in the past
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jihvo20hmeavg11/inkedkoords%20slow%20refrech_trim.mp4?dl=0
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •