Re: [APP] - version 3.37.+ ( 18. 3. 2019 )

Started by Menion, March 18, 2019, 14:52:24

Tapio

Thanks for the update.

Changes to the new LT password settings make my Locus crash. On a Sony Z1. Also, I have seen no effect on the web interface. No password needed.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

milan.cejnar

@tapio
Could you please send me a more detailed description how I could replicate the crash in LT password setting or send me an android error log via PM, help desk or milan.cejnar@asamm.com?

Password should only be needed to actively join and track into the group. Following the group using web interface is still possible without the password if you know the group's code (i.e. access key).
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: milan.cejnar on March 28, 2019, 08:11:03
Could you please send me a more detailed description how I could replicate the crash in LT password setting or send me an android error log via PM, help desk or milan.cejnar@asamm.com?
I check the password checkbox, enter the password twice, press confirm (or was it OK?) ... boom, crash. "Locus has stopped working" message box. German language: "Leider wurde Locus Pro beendet". Will send log later if I find the time..
  •  

milan.cejnar

@tapio Hello, I could not reproduce the error unfortunately :( If you will find the time to send the log I would really appreciate it and it would really help to solve the problem. Have a nice day.
  •  

locus.sv@heime.org

Quote from: menion on March 20, 2019, 13:06:17
- live chat on the web: in current top-priority road plan. Anyway in the first step read-only on the web. It will require login on this web with the same account as in the app etc. so this later.

It would be nice if it was possible to chat with someone anonymously if they have the link to the private room.
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: milan.cejnar on March 29, 2019, 13:11:23
@tapio Hello, I could not reproduce the error unfortunately :( If you will find the time to send the log I would really appreciate it and it would really help to solve the problem. Have a nice day.
Please point me to how this can be done, I think think there was some info here on the forums...
edit
got it. https://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:faq:how_to_create_debug_log
  •  

TimoG

In the current version crashes locus when creating a geocache waypoint.  :(
  •  

balloni55

verifying
https://help.locusmap.eu/topic/anzeige-von-wegpunkten
i´ve activated menu/settings/geocaching/autoload all waypoints and checked "each"
BTW for me it work as expected ;)

now i deselect all to get my normal view, but all WPTS are furthermore displayed, neither restart of Locus nor restart the phone solve it. WPTS keep "last state"
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@TimoG
may you please give me steps to simulate this problem? I have no success so far.

@balloni55
this function has an effect in the only moment: you load a point (cache) from your point list. Every geocache has internally stored the list of waypoints that the user loaded last time. This list is restored plus! every waypoint type that is defined in this list. I believe this is a logical solution because you a) always get same waypoints you had last time and b) additionally new waypoints if some new condition in this "auto-loading" system is enabled.

I hope that this really works that way, it's some time I write this piece of code :).
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

QuoteI hope that this really works that way,
of course
but my problem is, all WPTS are visible on map although non is furthermore selectet inside 
menu/settings/geocaching/autoload all waypoints

Should i open each Geocache to disable visibility of WPTS????

I expect after disabling all setting checkboxes no WPT is visible on map.
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Hmm to hide waypoints, best, for now, is to use "Hide all temp map items" function. Good old hidden unflexible function :)
As I wrote, this setting is applied only when you load caches. Seems you expect more some general settings that simply say "which cache waypoints are visible" (for all caches).
  •  

balloni55

QuoteHmm to hide waypoints, best, for now, is to use "Hide all temp map items" function. Good old hidden unflexible function :)
thanks, this help ;)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

Link inside this Listing to download cartrige is not clickable
https://coord.info/GC8570Y
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Hello balloni55, interesting. If you download this file in GPX file, you may see

Quote<groundspeak:long_description html="False">

And text with links as

Hier geht´s zur Cartrige:

http://www.wherigo.com/cartridge/details.aspx?CGUID=dcdcd2ff-c171-4487-93bc-678f6d03ac4f

Ihr seid im Besitz einer "Reverse-Cache-Box", welche euch keine

So really, no html code. Seems that it's on the application to detect this and modify listing to offer clickable texts. I'll look at it, thanks.

EDIT: nice, fixed and confirmed over direct download in WhereYouGo app.
  •  

slarti76

Dunno how long it's been like this, and if it's a bug or a feature:
When I lock the zoom level and zoom out, I cannot zoom out below 100%. Some while ago, it was possible to zoom out to <100%, so you could see a bigger area of a more detailed high resolution zoom level. Granted, at some point the repainting of the tiles got reaaaally slow, so I can imagine that might have been a reason to disallow it. However, I think it would be unproblematic and still usable if it's at least allowed to zoom out to 25%.
  •