[APP] - version 1.9.x

Started by Menion, July 05, 2011, 16:49:10

Kroko_CZ

Garmin vector maps - viewtopic.php?p=3777#p3777
backup BackuP BACKUP
  •  

Menion

thanks kroko :) .. anyway using other then added maps is also "illegal". same with garmin maps. If anyone can convert garmin maps to OSM or  PBF format, then it should be converted to map format used by Locus. I don't support this, I also do not need this, but if anyone can do this, it should be useful for many people ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

mmcyklo

...so, when exist OSM .img than it should not be illegal to alow Locus use .img maps, correct?

Also whether Locus would be able to work with .img files it will be the first and the only one Android application and would have much more users, I am sure. And last but not least the autor would be much more admired  ;)     :)  :)  :) ...
  •  

Menion

:) If anyone here should be admired, that are authors of MapsForge library. It should take me a year to create vector map renderer I use in Locus ...
  •  

mmcyklo

:cry: I ecpected some different answer like e.g. "...hmmm, I will think about it..." :D
  •  

rijackson741

I just noticed that after installing the latest market version of Locus Pro the recording widget is no longer available. Is that by design?
  •  

wvb

I just checked my latest market Pro version and it has the recording widget..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  •  

rijackson741

Quote from: "wvb"I just checked my latest market Pro version and it has the recording widget..

Well, that's weird. I have Pro 1.9.1 and Free 1.9.0.2 ("about" says 1.9.0, but it's got the map downloader, so it's really 1.9.0.2) installed. Maybe there's a conflict?
  •  

wvb

Just checked, my Pro is 1.9.1 and don't have the Free installed
Also flashed a new rom a few days ago so Free and Pro haven't been on it together.

•  

rijackson741

Uninstalled Locus Free and rebooted phone. Still not widget. Good thing I don't really use it  :|
  •  

Menion

new testing version, enjoy! hey rijackson what about your widget? is it back and working? :)
  •  

wvb

Hi menion,
Just downloaded and installed the latest test version but it force closes on start on my SGSII...
The latest Market Pro still works fine...
Any tips?

•  

Menion

real mystery error for me, but solved ... I'll upload new version in next few minutes. Thanks
  •  

Torre

I just installed it. I found two issues with vector maps, only eye-candy.
- Using a zoom-level greater than 16 the white streets hides the blue guide-line.
- The white streets and some street-labels donĀ“t be covered by the left side ob the bars.

Greetings!
  •  

Menion

torre, vector maps issues are usually from library I use ... read here about this and also about way how to "report" these issues viewtopic.php?f=10&t=821&start=20#p5288
  •