[APP] - version 3.31.+ ( 4. 6. 2018 )

Started by Menion, June 04, 2018, 15:03:46

Condor

Quote from: menion on June 06, 2018, 14:54:53
It had to be same as now or something change in Android itself. I do not know, because I never used such short screen timeout and also "no touch on screen" after screen turns on.

I do not wanna argue  :)
But I used this feature mainly in a car many thousands of kilometers. I know how it worked.
About 2 years ago, I changed the timeout from 30s to 120s to see crossroad crossings after the last command.

P.S. My Android settings have been and are different for different profiles (Normal 1min, Home 5min, Work 10min, LowBat 10s, CarPower 30min, Geo 10min, and more ...)
Latest Android Update 1.2.2017
  •  

Die Batzen

- open Tracks tab of the Data Manager
- select a track and open Track detail
- in track detail screen, select a tab other than the Information tab, e.g. Chart
- now rotate the device (e.g. from portrait to landscape)
After screen rotation the tab changed back to Information tab (instead of staying at the current tab).
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Condor

Menion

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Condor

Analysis (error from 3.31.0) of the display control:

Locus setting 120s (no change)

Android Situation setting 30s (less than Locus):
- power button - 30s (by android)
- 1 use gesture sensor - more than 10min (probably permanently or randomly, or after a random motion of the map - change of position)
- the following uses gesture sensor - 30s (by android)
- double tap - 30s (by android)

Android Situation setting 5min (more than Locus):
- power button - 5min (by android)
- 1 use gesture sensor - 5min (by android)
- next use gesture sensor - 5min (by android)
- double tap -5min (by android)

Proposal:
1. Repair or return to the state prior to 3.31.0

2. Rename the display control function.
New Name - Lights up the display
Remove the time setting. Write information - according to Android setup.

Personally I highly recommend the first option and hope that my favorite feature will work again correctly.
  •  

Menion

Thanks for a tests Condor. I'll have to install and test it with older version, because I'm still quite sure that it had to work same also before.

*** Beta version 3.31.0.1 ***
Last wishes before Monday bug-fix version possible :).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

•  

Condor

Display control and permanent light.

The first time you notice the difference in settings.
I had to re-set this feature in BETA.
I noticed the difference in the settings (Pro / Beta).
Constant backlight control. This influences the control function (On / Off display). I've been looking for this setting because I have not changed it for a long time. Without my knowledge I have other settings. I do not know ... Maybe I am. But are we both (Žajdlík Josef) at the same time changed the setting? Did any update change the setting? Suspicious ...

I'm trying to test the settings of other variants again.

I expect (I hope) that this will be the case. We will see..
  •  

erfi

Condor

Display control and permanent light.
Ufff... Many options.... tests...

The result of the analysis (both Pro and Beta seems to be the same):
First issue - broken assumptions (IF) "Screen still on"

It does not matter what the assumptions (IF) are set to when the condition does not work.
I need to fix this and then continue testing.

Currently, display control "right" only works in one variant. No matter what the conditions / assumptions (IF) are. (Navigation, GPS on / off, Power on)

Only for guidance.
It does not work in any other situation.

+edit:
Night Ride Home and Test.
Combination: GPS on, navigation - the display lights up permanently. It does not even take the Android setup.

Somewhere on the disk I have an instructional video for Locus navigation. Made for Locus event school. Among other things, there is also a preview of this feature. More than 2 months old.
  •  

Condor

Quote from: erfi on June 07, 2018, 17:46:55
QuoteLast wishes before Monday bug-fix version possible :).
My wish:
http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/allow-3-26-route-planner-to-recalculate-route-with-different-profile
Yes,
I agree with the assumption that when planning a route, it will be possible to combine different profiles in one route.
By the way, this is not bug-fix ;-)
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: menion on June 05, 2018, 13:44:37
@lor74cas
- show on chart: found and fixed, thanks

in new beta this  option is no more available this is what you mean with fixed?  🤣🤣🤣

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

balloni55

Quotethanks, log received. I have no idea why just to you this happen, but consider as fixed
confirm fix :) thanks
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

Due to the illness, only a short home test on / off the screen using a light sensor in the Beta version. It looks like if the screen is in motion, delayed shutdown works properly. Thanks @Kondor for detailed testing and @Menion for repair. After the healing, I test the bike.
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

Error in window when creating new folder in BETA. If I create a new folder in Point Manager when I turn the phone to portrait, the panel will be shortened when the keyboard is displayed in a narrow band and is inappropriate. When you rotate the phone to landscape, the panel is OK only in a non-keyboard view. When I click on the writing window, the keyboard completely covers the dialog box. See attached pictures.

•  

Menion

@Condor, @Žajdlík Josef ,
I'm a little bit confused now, where is a problem. Simple steps to reproduce with the latest Beta, please.

And the problem with "add/edit folder" ... full-screen mode as usually :/.

@lor74cas
really? Maybe you have just disabled this option in settings & points > tracks > track label content?
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: menion on June 08, 2018, 14:19:43
@lor74cas
really? Maybe you have just disabled this option in settings & points > tracks > track label content?

Sorry now it's ok I restored in beta a backup from pro where this setting was not stored.

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •