Wrong speed graph in diagram of recorded track

Started by uatschitchun, October 25, 2017, 14:19:15

uatschitchun

Hi there.

I've got a problem regarding speed when recording a track.
The speed index in diagram is about 2 km/h lower than it should be!? Average speed is about 8 km/h and diagram only shows 4-6 km/h?

Together with that, I've got the feeling that the accuracy of my recordings were getting worse with the latest updates!? (honor 8)

Roman

•  

Menion

Good day Roman,
data visible in chart are partially filtered and optimized, so result may not perfectly match really measured values ( visible in "labs" tab ). We are aware that not on all places in app are used exactly same values, this needs to be improved.
About worst accuracy: I'm not aware of any change that should affect measured accuracy, sorry.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

uatschitchun

Quote from: menion on October 25, 2017, 16:13:19
Good day Roman,
data visible in chart are partially filtered and optimized, so result may not perfectly match really measured values ( visible in "labs" tab ). We are aware that not on all places in app are used exactly same values, this needs to be improved.
Should I open a ticket on that?
  •  

Menion

Hello uatschitchun,
this is really not necessary. We are well aware of this problem and will focus on it during next year. There is currently nothing how to speed it up, thanks for understanding.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

uatschitchun

Wasn't meant to hurry, but wasn't aware of the awareness :-)
  •