3 missing activity icons

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@0709: thanks, I'll check it tomorrow

@balloni55: sure, they are in preparation. I know it don't worry :).

Btw. what about lost of custom icons for recording profiles, is it a big problem? I finally decided for this solution, because options to set a "name" (for example "cycle"), "icon" (for example "cycle icon") and also "activity" (for example "cycle"), was really crazy. So it's at least reduced to two options only. And icon of profile is based on selected activity, which seems to me quite logical.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on June 10, 2016, 22:13:35
what about lost of custom icons for recording profiles, is it a big problem?
nope, but...

balloni55

different map folder naming BETA/PRO on one device

identically icon for different mode

EDIT: opening navigation, "Guidance" is always preselected, more logically for me is last used ;)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Andrew Heard

@menion - no worries on changed track record button, I've now deleted my right side user button and now assume if left button hidden then recording is stopped. I was just reporting a change since Pro.

Regards start navigation - no, I started using tap track>navigate. Today with 3.17.2.3 has been OK thanks.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

gynta

Hi Wolfgang
Quote from: balloni55 on June 11, 2016, 13:59:39
identically icon for different mode
1x nav,  2x guide isn't so bad :)
Quote...more logically for me is last used ;)
hmm, but it works for me in this way...

balloni55

Hi Günter
thanks for clip ;)
you are right! it was my fault, i didnt start Navigation/Guidance
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

gynta

Mapmanager
Option "Refresh list" doesn't exists in the online map (3dot)menu

Is there a particular reason?
because If i make some changes in online maps (xml,..) refresh of whole offline maps are needless but takes a long time here. I only want refresh the online maps list.

michaelbechtold

This happens from time to time when crossing the level limit of transparent maps into vector range:

Also: This latest beta burnt battery like Locus never did before. Screen off. GPS on and recording on.

I suppose some stuff Locus now does differently, triggers all those system components activities.
  •  

Menion

@gynta: seems you had a looong night. Nice picture, but as I wrote to @balloni55, missing icons are in preparations. Agree with "kayaking", I'll try to improve it. And missing crowdin ... c'mon :)

@balloni55: different names are really interesting as I'm not aware of any more changes here, hmm, have to test it. And icons in navigation ... well, I'm still not 100% sure about these modes :/

@Andrew Heard: perfect.

@gynta: "Refresh list" button - hmm, for your surprise, this button refresh list of online maps and offline maps at once. I personally consider this button as "too advanced" button that should not be needed anyway from time to time is useful, agree. In most cases it's useful for offline maps, so I've placed it only into this tab. Hmm ...

@michaelbechtold:
- problem with maps: how may I simulate it? Vector map and some overlay and? ...
- CPU usage: from you second screenshot, Locus seems to consume only 6 minutes of CPU time, so why you blame just a Locus for this?
  •  

michaelbechtold

I assure you that I did not start Locus in my birth year ;-)
  •  

michaelbechtold

Latest beta also discarded Recorded Track without notice.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H850 mit Tapatalk

•  

balloni55

If i change "activity" inside save dialog of track recording, this change isn´t considered.
Activity icon in stored track is always as set in recording profile.
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@balloni55: thanks! Funny, I've completely forget to write and test this part :). Fixed

@michaelbechtold: Michael sorry to say it, but your posts are completely useless for me. When there is any problem, I need to simulate it. But I do not have any track ( to simulate problem with incorrect date/time ), I do not know how to simulate some "discard of track" during track recording ( are you talking about situation when you stop track recording and no point is recorded? If so, what you expect here as an user? ) , I still see some steps how to simulate problems from your first long post ...
  •  

michaelbechtold

They were useful as a stake in the ground and a reminder :-)

E.g. for the extreme track durations; I did not encounter this for the first time, but forgot to report in the past ... I will send you the gpx file in a mail.

Re. the black zones in display: overlays has SQLite map data up to level 11 incl., level 12 is transparent.
Magnify from 11 to 12, and then I saw the effect. Numerous times, in different places. At level 18 or 19, the proper vector map display comes back.

The discard of track has no pattern. In my years of Locus (but not with the early releases) I had that maybe a handful of times. Nothing special about them. Hit the red button, existing folder, export is activated, no edits. Save button. Gone. No message, no entry in DB, no exported file. Hard to replicate, I know very well.
  •