Missing Germany map in Locus store

Started by jusc, January 29, 2016, 13:30:43

jusc

Hello,

isn´t the complete Germany map no longer available in Locus store?
German http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=4966.0
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

Good day Jusc, this is correct. We have splitted Germany into two pieces instead of one big map. Mainly with POI database and also with database for addresses, it caused us quite a troubles (with it's enormous size). Thanks for understanding.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Agt.Noops

Hello,

i bought in June 2015 the German complete map.
I remember and i actual read it in the store that you offer a one year guarantee for downloading the map.

I have no problem to download now the 2 Maps instead of one but i don´t want to pay for it a second time.

Do you have a solution for me?

Thank´s for your answer

best regards
Noops
  •  

Menion

Hello, hmm it should still be available for you to download. Probably issue on Petr's server side. Sorry for this, I'll forward your problem to him.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

voldapet

Hi,
I'm sorry for troubles. We'll prepare fix for this issue but it takes some time. Please send me personal message with your email (google account) you use in Locus Store. I'll prepare a custom voucher for you that give you Germany North and Germany South maps
  •  

Agt.Noops

Hi,

sorry for my late answer.

Everything works now fine.

Not only a 5 Star Software, but also a 5 Star service  :)

Thank you and keep it up, please  :)

best
regards
Noops
  •  

dune

Hi ,

I have the same probleme now - is there any solution in the meantime???

I had to reset my phone for updating to marshmellow and now I can't reach the former map "germany complete" as I bought it before.

Would be great if there is a general solution without mysterious secret voucher? thanks, Daniel.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Kaasie17

voldapet

@dune
Today we'll release new version for Locus store and your old Germany map from June 2015 should be available. Please try it afternoon. Thanks
  •  

Kaasie17

@voldapet

I have the same problem. I bought in May 2016 (exactly on 06.05.2016) the German complete map. I had to reset my phone for updating to marshmellow too. Now I can't reach the former map "germany complete" as I bought it before. I had sent you a private message on last saturday (sorry for copy only) with my email adress. Has you a solution for me? Thank you so much for your help!  :)
  •  

Kaasie17

Problem solved thanks to the quick help of voldapet. Thanks again for that!   :)
  •