Can't rename POI category

Started by rijackson741, June 30, 2011, 17:47:00

rijackson741

I created a category called "CA peaks", and then tried to rename it to "CA Peaks", and I get "Unexpected problem". Even exiting and restarting Locus does not fix this. I can rename it to "CA peakss" though. I get the same error if I try to rename "CA Peaks" to "cA peaks". And, if I try to rename "CA Peaks" to "cCA Peaks" the POI category just disappears, with no error message  :D

Not that big a deal (especially at this point, since I have not imported any POIs into the category), but I thought I would report it.
  •  

rijackson741

Quote from: "rijackson741"And, if I try to rename "CA Peaks" to "cCA Peaks" the POI category just disappears, with no error message  :D

I take that back. The category dropped off the bottom of the screen. It seems that all the categories starting with a lower case letter are listed after all the categories starting with upper case letters (i.e. it's not strictly alphabetical).
  •  

rijackson741

Another minor problem. When I import the attached POIs I get a Force Close message at the end. If I select "wait" the points import OK though. I noticed this once before when I imported a large number of points.

Edit: I just tried importing the POIs again, and got the same thing. So for me at least, this looks to be reproducible.
  •  

Menion

thanks :) I'll look at it ... first one is a little bit funny error
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Menion

thanks rijackson, both problems fixed
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •