[Theme] HiLo hiking theme

Started by gynta, February 11, 2016, 09:44:13

gynta

User LocusUser#1 has build a new Theme.
You will find more screenshots and the theme itself in following thread:
http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=4982.msg41086#msg41086

but please post questions and discussions in english right here...

•  
    The following users thanked this post: jonny.blue

Kona

LocusUser#1 asks on his German language thread for any opinions, suggestions, error reports so here we go.

Personally I really like it, good hiking theme, nice colour pallete.
- Works and looks perfect on my high resolution screen (galaxy S5 1920 × 1080).
- So far I can report no water reservoirs rendered at all military areas.
- Bus stop icon is tricky when you browse not German speaking countries, specially if you do not know the meaning of 'H' ;)
- Restaurants, shops would be good to add also

Well done!
I read poems and maps.
Locus Pro maniacal user.
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

Very nice, perfect for hiking. Only those bodies of water are unnecessarily large.

•  

LocusUser#1

Thank you for your feed back.

@Kona
-water reservoirs rendered at all military areas are working in next version  :)
-bus stop symbol, what symbol would you prefer? You can change the file in symbols path
-may be in one of the next versions  ::)

@Jirkous
-bodies of water are unnecessarily large, this is solved in next version.  :)

UPDATE:
V2, 02.17.2016, further adjustments to the optics, several bugfixes, trails at OpenAndroMaps now in Outdoor Active optics.

Download are here
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

It would not even increase the symbol lookout? In larger scales is not seen at all. I attach images of two seats.

. . .
  •  

Joachim

Thank you for the nice theme "HiLo". It looks very good!
The updated theme from 17.02.2016 has only the problem, that the Far-Hiking-routes are not transparent (you can see the kind of way only on extrem zoom levels).
Joachim
  •  

LocusUser#1

Quote from: Jirkous on February 18, 2016, 07:00:10
It would not even increase the symbol lookout? In larger scales is not seen at all. I attach images of two seats.

Thanks for the feedback, in the next version, the Towers are displayed on zoom 14. There is also a new symbol of which is similar them from Outdooractive.

It may also be that the symbols to displace each other when they are close together, this is a problem in Mapsforge maps.
  •  

LocusUser#1

Quote from: Joachim on February 20, 2016, 10:32:53
Thank you for the nice theme "HiLo". It looks very good!
The updated theme from 17.02.2016 has only the problem, that the Far-Hiking-routes are not transparent (you can see the kind of way only on extrem zoom levels).

You are right, not all are transparent, but i have yesterday work on it so now all Hiking routes in all Maps and all Zoom level are transparent. So please wait for next Version.

•  

Kona

Quote from: LocusUser#1 on February 17, 2016, 07:49:23
Thank you for your feed back.

@Kona
-water reservoirs rendered at all military areas are working in next version  :)
-bus stop symbol, what symbol would you prefer? You can change the file in symbols path

Thank you,

Personally I like kind of graphical bus icon as you did for trains, which for bus stop might be blue.
But seeing this theme on original German website it makes sense keeping H icon as it works good over there in terms of colour pallete.

Like it!
I read poems and maps.
Locus Pro maniacal user.
  •  

LocusUser#1

UPDATE:
V3, 04.03.2016,  many small changes and adjustments, trails will now always be displayed individually in Outdooractive optics with a transparent background, long distance trails can be viewed individually.

Download here
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

In version V3 my route displayed in color, but all just red. In version V2 was far clearer.
See images:

•  

LocusUser#1

UPDATE:
V4, 03/11/2016, The Style of trails is now selectable, adapted Contourlines in optics, now revert to "dp" in the size data (as in V2), symbolizing Museum from Zoom 14

Download here
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

•  

LocusUser#1

UPDATE:
V5, 08.04.2016,
- Many, many improvements (?)
- Area and line without "dp" in true to size and thus not dependent on DPI, I hope that the presentation is better adapted to the different DPI's.

Details of the changes are in the Read_me.txt

The download link is in the Home Post to find.
  •  

LocusUser#1

UPDATE:
V6, 10.06.2016,
- the bike paths (cycleway) are displayed again
- the height of peaks will be displayed
- boundaries of protected areas can now be optionally shown
- Many little improvements

Details of the changes are in the Read_me.txt

The download link is in the Home Post to find.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: poutnikl