[APP] - version 3.7.x (16. 3. 2015)

Started by Menion, March 09, 2015, 18:00:42

balloni55

i have used new "Guidance" a few times and it work well :)
one thing i am missing, at the end of the track there is no notification e.g. "you have reached your target"
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

yes I noticed this too. Then I did some changes due to ta-ka discoveries and during today test, it was ok. So I hope, problem solved :).
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

with Beta-FREE map preview in track list isnĀ“t visible
if i change "use style of folder" to refrech map preview, for short time worldmap is visible, after that no map only name of towns are visible.
If i refrech preview in PRO map preview is displayed in Beta-FREE

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

hmm but below first track is! visible some map. Do you have vector map available for this region also in beta version? So to be more precise - are there same maps available for both versions?
  •  

balloni55

Quoteare there same maps available for both versions?
no :o so sorry for trouble
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

fine, no problem :). Locus iterate over all available vector maps, if there is at least one available for this area. It is of course possible, that check should be incorrect, because of some remaining issues in bounding areas of vector maps. But I'm glad it wasn't this case :).
  •  

Menion

Thanks for test, so bugs are fixed, suggestions not, it's ok.

http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=4467.msg35455#msg35455

I understand an issue, but have no better suggestion. And because no one complains, no need to do something with it for now

http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=4461.msg35495#msg35495

http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=4461.msg35491#msg35491 - Michal is our boss on English now, so what he say is saint for me :)

http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=4467.msg35556#msg35556

Oki so better - "Start \'Bluetooth manager\' and select default device"

EDIT: about FC, thanks for log. But I see nothing useful in it. Some way to reproduce? Only in the end of log is some ANR issue (application not responding), is this mentioned problem?
  •  

ta-ka

Quote from: menion on March 30, 2015, 23:38:32@ta-ka: hmm thanks, very helpful. I found an older code from times, when TTS file wasn't so useful as now. I've improved whole system and now it should work as expected.
I confirmed that "Next waypoint" notification come from tts file now in 3.7.2.3.
However there are issues remained. (confirmed with guidance.gpx attached again below)
- Locus says "after 300m turn around" before the end point "DEST".
- Locus doesn't say about approching to the destination.

And, One request please.  I would like to translate "DEST".

Quote from: gyntadon't see "built the project" on crowdin 8)
Quote from: menionhehe :)
version without translation
:'(
  •  

ta-ka

Quote from: menion on March 30, 2015, 23:38:32
@balloni55: heh, Locus had problems with times where was '0 seconds' :). Fixed, thanks.
'0 minutes' not fixed.  :(

After one hours passed, locus talks only hours and minutes. I think there should be seconds, too.
Currently, if time interval is set to 30 sec, Locus talks the same "X hours Y minutes" twice at 0 sec and 30 sec.
  •  

Christian

Sun was shining, so i started first test of guidance with latest beta.
At first: it works! My dream come true!
Default settings are correct for automatic display activation.
But... the beta is unstable, stopped 1x and another time I got an black screen, did not know how to get rid of it while trailrunning :( But guidance was still active, could hear beeping before the junctions.
The navigational commands are sometimes wrong. Obviously you have to go left but the command is "keep right". See screenshot.
The beeps before arriving the junctions are to early than too late. See comments above.
I will keep trying and maybe I will find another issues. When issues written above are fixed in the next public release we can step on the next stage: simple sounds.
Just now i'm really happy about the new guidance :D

Edit wants to say that i got some ugly errors like "you are not allowed to post in this forum" or "too less memory for thid operation" and others :( If anyone is interested in an admjn for tapatalk plugin....I will do it.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on April 03, 2015, 07:03:15
Quote from: gynta on March 25, 2015, 21:24:31
After starting Locus:

I think "Select default Bluetooth device" is enough because Locus already has started.
Oki so better - "Start \'Bluetooth manager\' and select default device"
Nope, because message also pops up inside BTmanager (Ater switch on)

btw..
And here is another problem. see clip:
at second...
00:13 - Locus is searching... without break. (I cut 4 minutes waiting time in the clip)
00:31 - I have to switch OFF and ON to popup the device list and after this, searching for devices works as expected.

hope it's clear what I mean :)

gynta

Quote from: gynta on March 18, 2015, 17:01:09
I'm not able to see the difference and effect of this Quick setting.

I understand an issue, but have no better suggestion. And because no one complains, no need to do something with it for now
suggestion
On crowdin do you use one word "notify_out_of_track" for both(!) functions.
better is: one string for guiding - and one for navigation.
eg(!)
\"Out of track\" notify (Navigation)
and
\"Out of track\" notify (Guidiance)
or similar..

gynta

about FC. Some way to reproduce?
Sure. See "02.FC BT" in our dropbox.
(New CatLog + Clip)

Menion

@0709: hmm good old guiding system in action. When I change it to same system as for navigation, where will be a difference compare to "Navigation"? isn't what you want just "Navigation" without purple line and arrows in top left corner?

@ta-ka: are you really interested in seconds when you are in time, more then hour since start? Because here it is not an issue, but intent.

@Christian: report "unstable" do not help me, sorry. Wrong commands - attach me please an exported GPX so I may test it, thanks.

@gynta: hmm found maybe a one possible problem, why orange popup appear, so next version. About texts in Quick settings ... oki, give up, thanks :)

About FC: hmm in log is

04-03 20:31:21.242 F/libc    (14296): @@@ ABORTING: INVALID HEAP ADDRESS IN dlfree
04-03 20:31:21.242 F/libc    (14296): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0xdeadbaad (code=1)

Seems to be some issue in Android native library. This never happen before? Did you do any system update of your device?
  •