[APP] - version 3.5.X+ (updated 12.12.2014)

Started by tramp20, December 12, 2014, 18:20:58

balloni55

QuoteGeocaching icons - they are just in higher resolution
thanks understand
Quoteplease can you describe "support for location in GC logs"
please open my eyes 8)
QuoteGeocache sorting:
and if i understand it right, different naming with same function.

so you can delete one
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

sorry, check this: http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/suggestion-show-coords-posted-as-part-of-cache-log

and dates: no. Same as in cache details - "sort by create date" is date when point was created in Locus. Sort by "Published date" should be correctly renamed to "Sort by Hidden date" - thanks for notify me about it.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

michaelbechtold

Separating the download folder makes sense indeed.
Then the lookup should check both locations, though, in addition ...

Quote from: tommi on January 23, 2015, 18:37:25
I tried the new option to select a folder for srtm on the external sd card in order to move out bulk data from the precious space on the internal sd card. This worked  nicely :).
Later on I tried to download srtm data for an area where I still not have it on my phone. This didn't work due to the phone running A4.4.2 (honestly I expected this problem).
In the case of srtm data this might not be a big issue but maybe a bigger one for backup, online maps, ...

Would it make sense to write new data to the original location on the internal sdcard (at least in the case of non writable external sd card)?

There is more bulk data in the locus folder for which I didn't find the option to select a custom folder: graphHopper.
Is there any further development from Locus side? Is there further development from the graphHopper developer and will this be updated in Locus?
  •  

Menion

ah sorry, you can wants this from me. Primary directory is primary directory and usually exists only one and this directory you may now define in settings (for certain types). So sorry, no checking of original and new directories ...

I'm even thinking about removing all these settings from Locus and placing them only to config.cfg. It's more one-time, quite advanced, settings ...
  •  

balloni55

Thanks for link
Quote"support for location in GC logs"
now i understand, but it works not as from me expected :(
If i import this cache by gpx or PQ the button for additional koords is in log :) if i update this cache this button is gone, for this the attached picture is displayed :-[
and if i import this cache with GC4L the attached picture is displayed.
I think support from GC4L is missing to this feature

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

clear data,
if i check them and start "clear" locus freeze
EDIT: with geman language it is ok

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

I believe it is logical. In Locus is now support for logs with special coordinates attached to logs. These data may be also available in PQ files so I've added support for them to GPX parser in Locus. Anyway when you update cache over G4L, which overwrite logs with new once, you logically lost your coordinates because in G4L this feature is not included (yet).

Thanks for problem with tests - thanks to this, I found out three similar issues on different places! All only in English translation where due to some optimizations, translated texts were removed. Fixed.

Anyway I'm unable to simulate your issue with photos. Simply - you have point stored in Locus DB. You open this point and add a new photo to it (by Pick a photo), save a point and return to map. Then you open this point, tap on context menu next to photo, tap delete and confirm (without deleting on disk), you press back and after you return to this point screen for the third time, you still see a photo attached?
  •  

balloni55

QuoteYou open this point and add a new photo to it (by Pick a photo), save a point and return to map. Then you open this point, tap on context menu next to photo, tap delete and confirm (without deleting on disk), you press back and after you return to this point screen for the third time, you still see a photo attached?
exactly as you describe, see video
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdwlg7f0zynybyo/video_0.mp4?dl=0
only working solution for deleting the attached photo, after i remove the attachement i open "edit" and click "save"
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

althought "compass" is selected in settings, it is not available
and one minor detail, difference in wording Guide to/On

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

ta-ka

I report two small things.
- The message 'Automatic restart in 5 sec' is very hard to read because both text color and backgroud color are almost white.
- When the 'calculate' button of the number of tiles to download is tapped, the message 'Creating map ...' is briefly shown at notification area. (It isn't correct because not yet creating map.)
  •  

Menion

@balloni: compass added, thanks. Quite funny, I made a settings and forget to add item to popup :). Anyway photo is mystery for me. Is same issue happen to anyone else? There is no reason for this if you use latest test version, hmm ... anyone with same issue with latest 3.5.3.3 version?

About "Guide to" - try to enable guiding on point and tap to menu again - there is "Guide off" now.

@ta-ka: thanks, both issues should be improved now
  •  

balloni55

QuoteThere is no reason for this if you use latest test version, hmm ... anyone with same issue with latest 3.5.3.3 version?
same behavior also in PRO by me :(

EDIT: also with VM

QuoteAbout "Guide to" - try to enable guiding on point and tap to menu again - there is "Guide off" now.
thanks for opening my eyes ;)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

in Pro it's possible, there were small issue, but this should be fixed in test version. I'll check it in office tomorrow.
  •  

KaHeMu

Quote from: balloni55 on January 26, 2015, 09:14:50
QuoteThere is no reason for this if you use latest test version, hmm ... anyone with same issue with latest 3.5.3.3 version?
same behavior also in PRO by me :(

Same here with pro 3.5.3 and free 3.5.3.3
But in pro there is no preference point for popups!

KaHeMu
Zufall ist, wenn das Schicksal eine Maske aufsetzt, um nicht erkannt zu werden.  (Wepper)
  •  

balloni55

Same here with pro 3.5.3 and free 3.5.3.3
But in pro there is no preference point for popups!
i think you missunderstood ;) , menions question was related to #98
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •