[APP] - version 3.4.X+ (updated 7.11.2014)

Started by Menion, November 07, 2014, 18:01:38

gynta

Quote from: balloni55 on December 10, 2014, 09:06:13
1. export track to dropbox is not possible, see screenshot.... on next click Locus freeze

a few weeks ago I had the same problem with older locus version
start dropbox - disconnect  and try it again.

Menion

Thanks,

issue #77 - I'm unable to keep dialog visible even after rotate, but now will at least Locus store your settings before rotate.

track labels - Hmm thanks - I've simplified labels settings. It's now required to directly tap on a track to display track labels (or start "edit mode"). So now will be in settings only a settings for choose, what happen when you tap on a track and settings if you want to see a permanent label on start point with options no / simple / complex.

transparent maps in overview - I found it too, thanks. It was caused by new effect that happen when tiles are drawn. Anyway fixed, thanks.

dropbox - as gynta suggested, please try it

widget - interesting. I know that such problem was there, but at least for me, all works correctly. Latest BETA 3.4.0.5? May you try to remove and add again the widget? Thanks

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

Quotestart dropbox - disconnect  and try it again
Thanks, now it works. I was confused dropbox and locus PRO worked all the time ::)
@menion
thanks for solving most points :D
QuoteLatest BETA 3.4.0.5? May you try to remove and add again the widget?
done with no success, same behavior as discribed  :-[
At first moment i try to add widget  again, i canĀ“t find them..... the naming of new widgets has changed and so they apeare 2 pages later in widgetfolder, i think this is not comfortable for user. All widgets should start with "locus" in naming.

Locus Map 4.23.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

gynta

Quote from: balloni55 on December 10, 2014, 20:07:19
QuoteLatest BETA 3.4.0.5? May you try to remove and add again the widget?
done with no success, same behavior as discribed  :-[
confirmed
btw. the design of widget gfx is little bit... ...strange? :P

Online maps info screen
The column for the labels could be wider