androidpit closes appcenter. moving to playstore possible?

Started by pez3, November 20, 2014, 08:54:31

pez3

hello there...

i bought locus pro via androidpit app center some time ago.

as i read they are going to close their app center.

is it possible to move my license to play store?
how can i receive updates without having to buy it again?

thank you for your help

peter
  •  

Menion

Good day Peter,

unfortunately, there is nothing we can do with this. Transfer of license is no possible because we cannot simply add new license on Google Play and we are also unable to get ID of a license on a Android PIT server.

I've already asked on AndroidPIT forum for additional information, what to do with this task http://www.androidpit.com/forum/627303/androidpit-app-center-closing-what-todo-with-purchases , so we are waiting for a response now.

Sorry for such response and thanks for understanding.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

bongo

i think if there is no way to transfer a license from androidpit to playstore, and all locus licenses have to be purchased again, there should at least be a way to get it at a discount rate.
i bought multiple copies of locus pro (because i run multiple accounts) and i don't really like to buy multiple copies from playstore again!
regards
  •  

Menion

•  

berkley

Just noticed that I've got some money left on Android Pit...
Thanks
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Marcin Snopek

menion, have you thought about update solution for those fools, who trusted in AndroidPit? Maybe some separate version available for download, that will authenticate with appcenter as it is now?
  •  

Menion

I am thinking about it. We already started to work on some solution for similar cases (be able to activate locus by code and also update later), anyway here is a one big question if AndroidPIT appcenter validation will be able to validate version that is not uploaded in their system. Google Play refuse to do this.
  •  

pez3

hello again...

thank you menion for your tryings and for your support.

because i'm heavily use this app,  i bought it a second time (this time via play store in christmas sale).
i love this great app.

on the other site i'm very angry about androidpit that they force me to buy apps twice, and that they are too lazy to look for a solution. shame on them.

nevertheless... merry christmas to all...

greets
peter
  •  

Menion

Hello Peter,

thanks for understanding. My wife decided to spend a time with communication and help to all, who purchased Locus on Android PIT so she wrote something about it here http://www.locusmap.eu/christmas-gift-locus-pro-45/ ... well, more info will come in January when we precisely decide how to do it :).
  •