Google Maps

Started by ribinka, May 24, 2011, 21:30:51

ribinka

Hi, I am trying Locus FREE, it is realy great app. However, where are google maps ? How can I select them ?

Are they in PRO version ?

Thanks
  •  

Hyperplane

Hi

Please search in the market for "Locus - addon Map Tweak."
  •  

cbouju

I have install "Locus - addon Map Tweak", but when I launch it, I have this response :
<< You don't have Locus. Please get it from the market and return here later >>

I have Locus, the Pro version is installed in my Asus Transformer.
  •  

cbouju

Up

I have uninstalled the actually version pro 1.11.0, installed the 1.5.1 version, and launched the Locus Map Tweaker, who seems go correctly now. But when I reinstall the version  1.11.0, I don't have Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, etc... only OSM, ArcGis, Mapquest, and the other Slovenia maps.

I don't really understand what i doing this Locus Map Tweaker, but my question is the same as Ribinka :

Quote from: "ribinka"Hi, I am trying Locus FREE, it is realy great app. However, where are google maps ? How can I select them ?
  •  

jusc

You should try to run/install the TWEAKER after your installation of the newest version of Locus.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

problem is probably in path to you locus installation directory. In last version, Locus is creating directory on real sd card, in 1.5.1 not. So you may install data from map tweak to old locus and then more data from mapsOnline/extra (or how the directory is named) to your new locus directory on sd card ... or you may try to contact map tweak dev ;)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

cbouju

Quote from: "jusc"You should try to run/install the TWEAKER after your installation of the newest version of Locus.
Ok, thanks.
I uninstall the Tweaker ........ Reboot ........ reinstall the Tweaker ....... Launch it ....... OK.
I launch Locus ..... no change  :!:   :twisted:   :?:

Quote from: "menion"problem is probably in path to you locus installation directory. In last version, Locus is creating directory on real sd card, in 1.5.1 not....

I am just going to test that .... yes, I have "Google_Classic.sqlitedb" and others similar in "/mnt/sdcard/Locus/mapsOnline", and the others in "Removable/MicroSD/Locus/mapsOnline".
It is the good avenue of research.
  •  

berkley

Hey... nice issue...

Luckily I have same device. :P
So I guess there will be soon some little update to let the tweak do its job correctly!

In the meantime, you can try to download this file: http://www.multiupload.com/0XV0LQW0HM
into the directory "removable/MicroSD/Locus/mapsOnline/custom".
If this directory doesn't exist, you have to create it...
Hop this helps!

Cheers, berkley
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •