[APP] - version 1.7.x

Started by Menion, May 02, 2011, 14:54:15

berkley

Off-Topic: Simply way to get screenshots is by using the app "shootme".
https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... icme.local
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Rob

Hi Berkley, thx - I already have the shot (using shootme), but how to paste it ?
  •  

berkley

Upload it to an image hoster like tinypic: http://tinypic.com/
then you have to click on "post reply", paste the url of the image, and put the "Img"-codes frow the wysiwyg-editor shown above around the url. thats it. ;)
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Rob

Thx Berkley - I got it:

Menion, here the screenshot of what I was talking of.... coloured area when planning... Reason ?

regards
Rob
  •  

Menion

eh, no reason ... mistake ... thanks :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Menion

so new testing version ... you can now do for example speed view ;)
  •  

jusc

@Menion,

sorry I can´t read all the posts.. What is to do, to get the "speedview"? Have I to create a user skin before? Does anybody share a skin at the moment?

J.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

hi,
  yes, you have to actually create your own skin, but this all around custom screen is still in develop so expect changes if you want to create your own. And share .. as I know, not. I only published few examples how to create any but they all are only "teaching examples" so you have to wait few days until I release version with some "default" skins and "final" version of this custom creating screen ...
  •  

jusc

Thank you for answer. So I´ll wait a few days. By the way: "Speedview"  with a bicycle with 200km/h or 200miles/h?   There should be another for cycling and running, or I should work out a little more. :mrgreen:
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

the values are fully customizable .. you can create speed view for range 0 - 10km/h, just for foot ;)
  •  

Menion

so last testing version attached ... please test and also send me some of your nice creations ;) ...

(PS: do not forget to attach info.html file into zip. Without this, users will not know who created this skin and you then cannot became famous ;) )
  •  

Menion

so guys, 26 downloads and no response. I really want to release new version ... NOW ... but I need response from someone who have bough Pro version and tried Pro from first post, if all works fine .. I mean, that you do not see some stupid dialog "Buy Pro" after minute of run ... thanks! Otherwise I'll risk it and publish without user testing ... nevermind :)
  •  

Rob

Hi, just installed new PRO verion - no Problem. No nag, no dialog.
But I neither had it before updating.

Rob
  •  

Lucifer1

Hi Menion,

just installed 1.7.4.3 PRO. seems all working well. no "Buy Pro" nag screen comming up.

Lucifer
  •  

Menion

thanks guys. I did some modification now and new version is heading to market ... hope that this dialog will not be disturbing payed users as before ...
  •