[APP] - version 2.20.X+ (updated 27.5.2014)

Started by Menion, March 25, 2014, 16:20:46

Menion

'settings' - right, better.

And sharing backups - this is what happen, when I try once transfer data from one device to another :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

Quotemay you write me what you mean by "placeholder"?

in the middle screenshot is the Description field (green recktangle) if i write a letter/word in this field it is displayed see right screenshot "Text" together with "Details" :) perfect!
if this descriptionfield is empty, needless trackinfos are added ???, see left screenshot.
Trackinfos are available in each trackpoint.
So my wish/idea is a "placeholder" in Description field (green rectangle)
it should work like a fake, for example you insert permanent a "white star" unvisible for user and locus believe it is an text ;D
I hope this is more understandable for you.
QuoteAbout point - fact that title with icon and name has grey background means, that point is only temporary
ok, grey temporary
QuoteIf i take a lock to  "info" of one trackpoint of a recorded track, i see the tradi icon
Quoteissue in Locus when point attached to track is marked as a temporary.
it is not a point attached to a track, it is a trackpoint, see short clip

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

sorry for secound post, max size of attachement...... :-[
during my track tests i found this behavior,
recording a short track with POIs, the POIs are only displayed  clicking on map, when i zoom out ???
see attached clip
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Hello balloni,
please wait few weeks till I start at least partial work on new track screen. Because for me some changes here will be just an additonal work for a few weeks. Thanks

About clicking on track - here should be a problem, that you tap on red center cross. Because if you tap on cross, Locus select item exactly in the middle of this cross, which may cause problems. Try to move map center cross out of track/points and try it again. It should work better.
  •  

Menion

Last test version 2.20.2.8 RC2 uploaded! (Will be ready for download in 1 - 2 hours as usually)
  •  

Raddino

Quote from: menion on May 18, 2014, 22:14:04

@Raddino:
1) quick buttons in screen with geocache detail, will be possible in settings > geoaching (at bottom)
2) "Body zájmu" - it's advanced feature planned on July/August probably (we are little in time pressure not so it will take longer then expected). What is in Locus is just testing, so ignore it ...

Finally i had some time to try and it's awesome! Possibility to customize quick buttons is great. And one more  question. Is there a way to edit offline FN? Thanks for working on Locus!

Odesláno z mého Nexus 5 pomocí Tapatalk

•  

Menion

try to log any field note offline and after that display side panel for "Log visit" once more. You should see there also previous field note ;)
  •  

Raddino

Quote from: menion on May 27, 2014, 19:54:26
try to log any field note offline and after that display side panel for "Log visit" once more. You should see there also previous field note ;)
I see. Great. And it is possible to add a button somewhere to logging menu to see all current FN's (count and list of them) to easily see, how many caches i found today/this week and easily found cache where i want to edit FN? For example, if i want to edit one cache log after trip with 20+ caches, i have to know the cache name to find the exact cache and then i can edit log. It will be nice to have an option to click and see the list, so i can easily edit logs for example during commuting. I hope you understand what i wanted to say :-)

Odesláno z mého Nexus 5 pomocí Tapatalk

•  

jusc

Every time I try to change the  color of a recorded track, the color palette is confusing me. Half of the palette is red?!
Regards J.
  •  

szebenyib

Hi!
General questions, not related to the current release, but couldn't find a better place:
  • Is there a way to disable double tap zooming?
    One tap + moving my finger right after too quickly causes the zoom to change, which I do not like.
    I have map control: locus style, tried simple multi touch on/off but none of those helped to turn it off.

• Vector maps: auto load - what does it mean? What does when needed mean?

• One more question: does shading of maps come from locus or from theme? In my opinion it is too "light" = barely visible. (At least for me) So it would help if shading intensity could be changed. I can provide screenshot if needed.
  •  

jurek77

Hi !
Menu info point of track not working.

•  

gynta

v2.20.2.8 - after short view :

dashboard: tap on track (eg to use guiding,..) first time after starting locus, "Resize by top panel" and "Resize by bottom panel" was ignored.
(already posted here: http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=3796.msg29360#msg29360
and here: http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=3796.msg29443#msg29443 )
________

record panel - chart - wild jumping point - works
________

scenario:
choose... menu-> settings-> track recording-> global-> style of controlling track record-> bottom panel:
Q: How can i change a profile to use it as default now?
(as already asked here: http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=3796.msg29448#msg29448
but maybe a misunderstanding.)
_________

on tablet - store - choose a country - by double tap - double maps bug still exists
(as already posted in a other forum area)

eldron

Wanted to have a look at the new locus store, but I only get the message not yet...in preparation.
I downloaded the unlock file and put it into the locus folder, restarted locus, but still no success.am I doing anything wrong? The unlock file has 0 kb, maybe that's the problem? I downloaded it twice, directly onto my phone.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: eldron on May 27, 2014, 23:27:22
The unlock file has 0 kb, maybe that's the problem? I downloaded it twice, directly onto my phone.
0kb is ok
hmmm...
- try a other browser
- or copy from here to your device
- or create a empty file
sorry for stupid questions:
- choosen your RIGHT Locusfolder?
- starting with Locus Free Test version?
- the store was working before for you (in PRO)?

eldron

Tried a different browser and that did the trick.for some reason the file downloaded by the stock browser was called unlock-store.bin (both times).with firefox it worked straight away.
Thanks gynta
  •