Geocaching4Locus - version 2.0.3

Started by Martin Sloup, May 02, 2011, 15:58:22

Roland Welten

There's a issue with my (premium) account.  With another account it works fine.

What can I do? Wait a day or two?
  •  

CaptKaos2

Roland
How many caches have you downloaded in the last 24hrs. There is a limit( 6000), and GC.com will not load any more till the 24 hr period is up. Saying that, I have only reached the limit once and I had an on-screen warning telling me so.
My SGS3 works ok.
  •  

Roland Welten

The problem is solved. Probably a problem with the servers at geocaching.com

I don't think I have more downloaded then the limit, the problem is solved within 24 hours.

Thanks for the help.
  •  

Menion

perfect. Hope they prepare for us something big, because last months, every week are some troubles ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Mek

Yesterday I updated G4L since google play offered the update, to version 1.5.4.3 (as displayed in preferences). In the changes, there was "fixed handling of corrected coordinates" so I went to check if it works according to the steps we discussed earlier but it still does not work :(
Do you like Scrabble? You can play on SKREBL.EU (my personal project) - free, various language versions available!
  •  

Jari Kuusisto

What I would like to see is corrected coordinates in live map.
Sometimes I just drive around and find caches along a random route. I have never been able to see the final coordinates directly in live map, had to enable it from cache waypoints. Now even that is broken. Any kind of zooming or moving will update the cache and reset the mystery to its original coordinates. Have I broken something or what?
  •  

c.s.g.

Hello,

is it possible to show the current filter settings of "Cachetyp", "Behältergröße", "Schwierigkeitswertung" und "Geländewertung" below the menuitems found in the "Einstellungen -> Filter" dialog without having to click on the correspnding menuitems?

For example:

Cachetyp
Trad, Multi, Myst
or

Schwierigkeitswertung
(1)-(3)

Or could this be "easily" implemented?
Sorry, I have only the german captions of the menuitems present.

c.s.g.
  •  

Leeds Tyke

Can I ask again. I see the maximum number of caches around a point that can be downloaded is set at 200. I believe the api limit is 6000 so I was wondering why the limit is 200 and could it be increased?
  •  

Mek

Quote from: Leeds Tyke on June 30, 2014, 23:14:47
Can I ask again. I see the maximum number of caches around a point that can be downloaded is set at 200. I believe the api limit is 6000 so I was wondering why the limit is 200 and could it be increased?
+1. For example, for Bratislava it is not nearly enough and I have to download caches more times and then there are duplicates which I choose to overwrite (so more caches is downloaded than really needed).
Do you like Scrabble? You can play on SKREBL.EU (my personal project) - free, various language versions available!
  •  

Leeds Tyke

Just noticed that in the latest version of G4L (1.5.5) the download limit has been increased to 500. Thanks. Much appreciated!!
  •  

Martin Sloup

It's only beta just now. But yes, I increased it.
Autor of Geocaching4Locus add-on
  •  

Menion

Perfect, I also miss it a lot.

One small suggestion from my side - keep limit on 2.X devices on 200. Memory limits are too strict on old Androids and with 500 - I'm worried, that OutOfMemory should be more then often.
  •  

Mek

Quote from: Mek on June 01, 2014, 08:20:20
Yesterday I updated G4L since google play offered the update, to version 1.5.4.3 (as displayed in preferences). In the changes, there was "fixed handling of corrected coordinates" so I went to check if it works according to the steps we discussed earlier but it still does not work :(
Handling of corrected coordinates is still not fixed in latest version. Is something going to be done with it?
  •  

Menion

Mek, what exactly is the problem?

If you do what Arcao wrote here http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=549.msg28435#msg28435 , you don't get Locus cache on corrected coordinates?
  •  

Mek

•