[APP] - version 2.19.X+ (updated 17.3.2014)

Started by Menion, February 14, 2014, 13:53:34

john_percy

[off topic]

@voldapet
A couple of thoughts:
- Where the polygon is closed and has a border and a solid fill, a workaround is to draw the border first (which will include the correct border and the undesired "cut lines"), then draw the fill, which will cover the cut lines. I can do that at theme level.
- Where the polygon is closed and has no fill (as with a highway, where we just want to draw the line of the path), is it possible to render it as if it was not closed?

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

voldapet

[off topic]

I have to say that mapsforge has solution for this situation - parameter  "bbox-enlargement" which caused that metatiles are little bit bigger. Higher value of this parameter can solve issue with polygons but on the other side caused overlapping lines which is possible to see as "cross" on contour-lines in levels 12-13.  For this reason we use for generation little bit balanced value bbox-enlargement=10 (default value is 20).

Quote from: john_percy on March 08, 2014, 23:34:07
a workaround is to draw the border first (which will include the correct border and the undesired "cut lines")
Yep, that can help but border can disappear in case that two polygons share the some border or are too close.

Quote from: john_percy on March 08, 2014, 23:34:07
Where the polygon is closed and has no fill (as with a highway, where we just want to draw the line of the path), is it possible to render it as if it was not closed?
I wanted to answer NO, but I realized that we can use parameter force-polygon-line="true" during generation. We use it for contour-lines, that are by definition closed, However we've never used it for highways (are not so often closed as ring), but it could work.

•  

Menion

Want to notify about new testing version.

I had to rewrite whole main tab of new point screen, because my previous system was too complex. So expect, there should be some new problems on places, where it already worked fine.

I'm going to be slowly satisfied with new screen. Seems to be quite usable. There is still missing answer on joeloc post, I know, but expect no dramatical changes to this new screen now. Feedback is anyway still welcome. It's one of major screens of Locus, so it needs to be perfect for all
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on March 03, 2014, 20:38:22
"Active map preview" - it's an issue, sorry. Map will be statis without ability to work with it.
still active - not "solved"

Quote from: balloni55 on March 04, 2014, 11:05:19
...what do you think i want to do if i click on an attachement?? :-[ i want open it :D "view/remove window" is unnecessary,
agree for pictures and videos

Quote from: ta-ka on March 03, 2014, 19:38:41
Quote from: menion on February 14, 2014, 13:53:34
- new Point screen! (replace previous waypoint dialog, geoaching screen, edit point screen)
- 3-dot button > Edit > ATTACHMENT tab. In this case (+) button is not shown.
agree
with EDIT point, it should be possible to edit(add) attachments too.

Quote from: gynta on February 21, 2014, 21:39:59
Quotehttp://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=3698.msg26898#msg26898
edit track point freeze map.
works, but map should center to the NEW position.
works

Quote from: gynta on February 22, 2014, 15:29:14
about config.cfg
map_items_points_simplification_till_zoom
Locus set 10 as default - but described is 12
works

Quote from: gynta on February 22, 2014, 20:02:58
When Locus write back the config.cfg - Locus ignored "0".
So result is #F0F0F0
works

Quote from: gynta
attachment -> take a photo -> force my camera to go in landscape mode.
still exits -> see clip second 8 and 22 (i don't turn my phone)
i see this only on SGS2 OS4.0.4 root stock
Not big problem, but i fear thats the reason why Locus crash twice in the past.

Raddino

1. if the log is too long, it doesn't show complete menu, just a part of it.

2. if i try to change icon during adding a new WP, app crash
3. What for is an option to delete log in cache details?
4. Attributes and FP's are fine now, thanks!
5. It is still possible to zoom small map i cache details. (two fingers)

I really like the new screen, thanks for it.
  •  

Menion

Thank you Gynta and Radim for amazing help, I'll handle it tommorow and give you some feedback.

I also forget on report about long-click in edit field during editing, that disable top action bar. Have to solve it.

And last thing for those who care about order of tabs in this new screen - let's see how good is new Help desk system - http://help.locusmap.eu/responses/new-screen-for-points-order-of-tabs ;)
  •  

Raddino

It seems there is a bug in updating cache via API. if i try to update cache, no data will change

Odesláno z mého Nexus 5 pomocí Tapatalk

•  

balloni55

feedback to my list from replay #88
QuoteAnyway your point is clear, so I'll try to improve it in any way
Quote...what do you think i want to do if i click on an attachement?? :-[ i want open it :D "view/remove window" is unnecessary,

agree for pictures and videos

no improvemente visible

Quotehmm you're right. So button "Add attachment" also in this "edit" mode?
open, no change

3. Thanks for poll ;)
QuoteAnyway I rewrote whole list of waypoints. Functionality remain same, it just looks more clear now, I hope ..
new look is quite handy :)

Quoteif "hold center methode" is enabled and you have satfix the smal preview map display the actuell position and not the POI
solved

ad 6) don't worry, I rewrote refresh of screen, so now it without disturbing recreate itself so all should be correctly refreshed
not solved :-[ no automatic refrech

Quotefieldnote/log your visit/working......../black screen/ locus stopped
solved

Quote- fixed generating of Offlinized HTML pages (to fix problem with rescaling of images in "Image" tab, you need to delete cached HTML page in data/geocaching directory. Fortunately all new, never offlinized caches will be automatically OK)
not solved, in locus/data/geocache/G/B/GC3W7BG i delete .html and .jpg, after that i run
new GC offlinicer prozess, same behavior as shown in Screencast in post#93
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

in portrait mode  of test and pro version the "Filter line" is concealed and in testversion the filterbutton is always highlighted even i click another button

EDIT:
Quotethe filterbutton is always highlighted
this behavior exist, if any searchterm is in "name", sorry
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

ta-ka

I report two issues on localized photo search.

1) At the description of "All directory", folder name should be /mnt/sdcard for internal SD memory. Please also check for external SD memory.

2) Tools button and selection menu appear in a wrong situation and Locus crashes by tapping one of menu item.
   How to reproduce:
   Select All directory > Select a directory > Close search result by tapping (x) button at top-right corner

•  

CaptKaos2

Menion
Just downloaded the Test version 2.19.1.3, mainly to look at the changes to the points screen. And may I say I am impressed. I like that on selecting a Cache you get all the relevant info in one scrollable screen without making a further selection. Also the Hint and Field Note/Note are at the top of the screen, to me is a better layout. I'll be going out tomorrow to give it a field test.
Keep up the good work
  •  

Menion

Possitive feedback, thank you :). I'll probably not be fast enough to publish new test version till tomorrow, so please be aware, that adding geocache waypoints is still buggy and will crash whole Locus. Balloni and others above, prepare for me nice lists of things to do, so next version will be probably in wednesday.
  •  

gynta

@Menion
Quote from: ta-ka on March 10, 2014, 16:47:46
I report two issues on localized photo search...

add one:
for me - the path "camera directory" is wrong.
my photos are on the external sd.
but locus says: "internal"
so in all case: i have to choose "Select directory"

btw.:
you wrote @ http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=3683.msg26813#msg26813
QuoteI'll try to think about it and when there will be any work on search/import features (and I'm sure it will be), I'll consider this also...
tatatataaa, here is it  8)

Menion

hmm first item in "Search for localized photo" has only incorrect label. It really search completely all possible places in your device.

Changes in "Search" in locus require a lot more than fixing this problem. But correct time comes when we will have fully working offline POI + offline address. Then will have search a much higher mean. I really hope it will be this year :)
  •  

balloni55

POI_camera:
after i take the photo the "Basic info" is shifted, after click attachement and +, it is not possible to take more photos you first have to store.
Storeing is only possible with "return" or downleft button with+.

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •