Main Menu

PQs

Started by Leeds Tyke, October 01, 2013, 13:15:53

Leeds Tyke

Would it be possible to change Locus so that the user can pick which generated pqs they are interested in and import them all at once? Currently we can only import one at a time. Even better would be a system where Locus checks for any newly generated pq's (either the same time every day, or every few hours) and automatically downloads them.
  •  

KaHeMu

Very nice idea with selecting more than one pq from list and import them. With automatic assignment to category, adjusted by user, it could be more comfortable and maybe the entire process could be automatic in some ways.

Regards
KaHeMu

Sent using TapaTalk 4
Zufall ist, wenn das Schicksal eine Maske aufsetzt, um nicht erkannt zu werden.  (Wepper)
  •  

druki

Hi,
ok, let's dream a bit ;-)
Locus is my only data target for the pqs, so it would be great if I let generate a pq, Locus would recognize it (when ready) and know which category and overwrite behaviour I normally use.
And if is possible in GC api, first let Locus UI let select the pqs to be generated.
  •  

silber1

sorry, I don't know, what is  PQs ?   ???
  •  

balloni55

Quotesorry, I don't know, what is  PQs ?
"Pocket queries"
if you are a premium member of groundspeak you can download lists of geocaches (POI´s) with different selection options
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

hmm druki's list of ideas looks really like a dream. But not impossible :)

Anyway, I'm just preparing quite interesting surpise, that in the end should allow to import more files at once. If this will work, remind me this topic and I enable import of multiple PQ files at once also
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Menion

ehm ... implemented ;) (import of more PQ files at once)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

KaHeMu

Great job!! Now import of PQs is very time-saving and easy!
Sometimes I imported PQs double if I forgot what I have done. That should now become better. But best would be if the imported files would be marked as done. Maybe you can use name and creation date of PQs as filter?

Very happy now,
KaHeMu

Zufall ist, wenn das Schicksal eine Maske aufsetzt, um nicht erkannt zu werden.  (Wepper)
  •  

Leeds Tyke

Excellent. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk now Free

•