Geocaching4Locus - version 2.0.3

Started by Martin Sloup, May 02, 2011, 15:58:22

micska

Hello.
Login to geocaching.com  is impossible, with this error code

"oauth_error_message=The%20given%20key%20was%20not%20present%20in%20the%20dictionary."

Can help anybody? Thanx

Motorola DEFY, CM10.1, Geocaching4Locus ver. 1.5.2.2
  •  

Menion

hmm I just received same error on email. seems to be problem also in locus so just some problem on geocaching.com site ...

EDIT: I just tested another app and same problem ... guys on gc.com have probably bad day :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

micska

Interesting. :-o
Upload of the fieldnotes on GC.com was OK in the almost same time (yesterday 9p.m.). PQ download through Geocahcin Live is OK too just now. But it didn´t need log in.
  •  

Menion

you have to separate Locus and Geocaching4Locus!

both apps have separate system
- upload field notes and download PQ is feature of Locus. If this works for you, this means, you're probably already logged in Locus!
- downloading caches is feature of G4L and if G4L need from you login, this means you're not logged in in G4L
  •  

Martin Sloup

I wrote e-mail to Groundspeak. I hope they fix it ASAP.
Autor of Geocaching4Locus add-on
  •  

Martin Sloup

Message from Groundspeak:

Quote from: "Groundspeak"Thank you for the email.  We are aware of the issue and have identified the problem.  We will be coordinating a release in the next 2 hours.  Once this release has been deployed and we have confirmed the issue is fixed we will let you know.

Thank you for your patience.
  •  

Martin Sloup

Problem with Sign in was fixed.
  •  

micska

It works :-)   Thanx
  •  

wvb

Thanks for the update.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  •  

Mek

Arcao, can you please check out this post - why updating cache with corrected coordinates (more than once) does not work?
Do you like Scrabble? You can play on SKREBL.EU (my personal project) - free, various language versions available!
  •  

Martin Sloup

Quote from: Mek on August 07, 2013, 20:44:57
Arcao, can you please check out this post - why updating cache with corrected coordinates (more than once) does not work?

Sorry for late answer. Fixed in version 1.5.3.
  •  

Mek

Yes now it works great, thank you.
Do you like Scrabble? You can play on SKREBL.EU (my personal project) - free, various language versions available!
  •  

FraPet

Hi,

i've got a problem using Geocaching4Locus within Locus. After choosing "Nach Locus herunterladen" (something like "download to locus") the answer is "Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten! External storage (or SD Card) is not writeable. Exception: GeochachingApiException)". This behaviour can be reproduced.

BTW Dropbox acts similar: if i 'tab' on a file, dropbox reacts with the message "Speicher ist voll oder nicht verfügbar" (something like "Memory is full or not available").
All other apps (i.e. ES Explorer) do not have an issue using the build in sd-card.

Does anyone have an idea, what the cause of this error is?

Hard-/Software:
Nexus 4, Android 4.3 (rooted with N-Cry 3.4)
Locus 2.15.1
Geocaching4Locus 1.5.3.2.

Thanks,
FraPet
  •  

ommsen

It's simply a great Addon for Locus.
I have a question to all users and/or the developers. Since the last update some icons of geocaches get a little crown (see attached screenshot). I can't find any information about this. Also can't recognize a logic behind this - seems to me it's just a flag for all downloaded caches via G4L?!?
Thanks for alle replies in advance!

greetz
Ommsen
  •  

Menion

•