c-me live tracking

Started by gynta, June 15, 2012, 23:02:20

tigus

Congratulations gynta!
It has been really very good! :D

Greetings from Argentina.
  •  

FunGous

Gynta: how do I make visualization of my track as it is on attached photo?

sent from my android
  •  

Haplo

Hi,
 please send me PM
nickname: 'Haplo'
thank you
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "FunGous"...how do I make visualization of my track as it is on attached photo?
export kml -> open kml with google earth -> make a sreenshot, but...
you have only "water tracks" - not very spectacular  :lol:
- yes i know,  these are only tests. ;)

@Haplo -> PM

uawg008

Hi,
please send me PM
nickname: 'uawg008'
thank you

edit
Looks very good!

Can you please create also 2 new user
- navi
- jobi

Thx!!
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "uawg008"Looks very good!
You're welcome

btw
please look at second 00:46 - 00:48 in the setup videoclip and compare with your wrong setting...

justinet

Hi,
please send me PM
nickname: 'justinet'
thank you
  •  

afshannoomi

ant to thank Mark and Juicebox` to make this possible. I will record information to the hosting server below.
  •  

charly

Dear Ladys and Gentlemen,

i am a user of Locus pro for some month and i will hike trough mallorca this summer. i am searching for a way to track my little dog in realtime with an very little android-phone maybe using locus and your c-me-service. Do you think that is possible using 3g/gsm under weak data connection? it would be nice if you give me some informations and maybe make it possible.

thank you very much,

Charly from Bremen-Germany
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "justinet"..send me..
done

Quote from: "afshannoomi"ant to thank Mark and Juicebox` to make this possible. I will record information to the hosting server below.
:?: pardon?

Quote from: "charly"...i'm searching...
see PM

edit
small update on guest login site:

matthias

Hi,
please send me PM
nickname: 'matthias'
thank you
  •  

grothauu

I tested Live tracking last weekend on a 60km mountain bike trip. The new function works great. I experimented a little with the settings and know it  is fine for me. My familiy has the possibility to watch me on tour an  and send a helicopter if the neddle doesn't move any more :D . I compared the ce-me track with the one recorded with Locus. When I had no data service due to a lack of my provider the points were lost. I had supposed the waypoints to be stored and sent later when the connection was available again. Not really a problem for me but  it is an unexpected behavior. >Uli
  •  

joeloc

Is it possible that "Center Item" in Locus map elements context menu does not work on network links like the kml created from gyntas test service? How can I find my buddy then?
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "joeloc"Is it possible that "Center Item" in Locus map elements context menu does not work on network links like the kml created from gyntas test service? How can I find my buddy then?
After checking your post: You are right - "Center item" - doesn't work (anymore?) in this case.
So we have to wait for an answere from Menion  ;)

Menion

I'm sure I already explain it somewhere ...

Locus center on know items ... when you tap on any file that contain Network link, in this file is nothing, just link to some url address. So there is nothing to center on. Location of your buddy is known after locus download data from url.

Solution here should be finally panel for handling KML files, but it's not yet available. I have in mind similar panel as exists in Google Earth, where will be visible content of KML file (or content of network link) so then will be easy to center on any item .. but it will need some time
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •