Advanced settings "resolution of maps"

Started by air7, June 12, 2013, 16:05:55

air7

hi,
I am using "Resolution of maps" and scale my maps with 2.00x.
But every time I restart the app and sometimes when I change maps, the checkbox is unticked and I will have to go back to "Settings / Map - advanced / Advanced settings" and re-activate "Resolution of Maps" - is it normal or wanted that Locus Pro keeps "forgetting" this setting? I really need this feature and it is always quite a few clicks to ge there and back and activate it again.
Best regards, Volker
Switched from iPhone4 to Galaxy S2 bcs screen
went on to -->Galaxy Note 2 --> then Note 3 --> now on Note 4 and Cat S40 rugged phone
SW: tried MotionX GPS (iOS), Google tracks and Trimble Outdoors on Android in vain
use Locus Pro since 2011 (internat. and offroad navigation, track record, share)
  •  

tommi

I can confirm this behaviour. In my opinion it is faulty, Locus should remember the setting.
  •  

Menion

sorry guys, issue already reported https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topic ... annot_save and fixed. Will work as expected in next version
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

air7

Awesome! Thank you ;-)
Switched from iPhone4 to Galaxy S2 bcs screen
went on to -->Galaxy Note 2 --> then Note 3 --> now on Note 4 and Cat S40 rugged phone
SW: tried MotionX GPS (iOS), Google tracks and Trimble Outdoors on Android in vain
use Locus Pro since 2011 (internat. and offroad navigation, track record, share)
  •