Geocaching4Locus - version 2.0.3

Started by Martin Sloup, May 02, 2011, 15:58:22

Martin Sloup

Autor of Geocaching4Locus add-on
  •  

lox

Hi Arcao!

I really like your app as I am a big fan of GC :)

Could you please consider adding more filter options in next versions?  Filter or sort by country would be great because at this moment I have around 2000 caches stored offline as points in Locus (most of them Croatia and Slovenia).

Same question for you Menion too! It would be great to have more sorting/filtering options of geocaching points stored offline, like filtering by distance and country so I could easily make points folder for each country separately.

•  

stebu

I noticed that v 1.4.2.5 is again available on Google Play.
If it is not working, shouldn't it be removed/hidden.
  •  

Mek

Quote from: "lenan2do"Hello, when I start the app,  always need to login into gc account. In the past wasn't necessary.  The only change that I made is that now I'm premium member. There is any problem? Thanks I advance.

Thanks
Same here. Unfortunately, according to this addon web page, it is intended :x Man, that sux... but we have to live with it, I guess...
Do you like Scrabble? You can play on SKREBL.EU (my personal project) - free, various language versions available!
  •  

ferbricos

Quote from: "Mek"
Quote from: "lenan2do"Hello, when I start the app,  always need to login into gc account. In the past wasn't necessary.  The only change that I made is that now I'm premium member. There is any problem? Thanks I advance.

Thanks
Same here. Unfortunately, according to this addon web page, it is intended :x Man, that sux... but we have to live with it, I guess...

But...  Why?

Thanks
  •  

Mek

What why? Because I have to log in and authorize everytime I want to use Geocaching4Locus.
Do you like Scrabble? You can play on SKREBL.EU (my personal project) - free, various language versions available!
  •  

novakmir

I have the same problem,  some version ago it did not do!

MN
  •  

ferbricos

Why they do this.  This is a bug?

Thanks
  •  

gynta

wvb

It's indeed suggested to read a few posts back or read their main page...

Sent from my SGSII CM10 with Tapatalk 2
  •  

stebu

Arcao's announcement talks about premium/basic member issues. I think that logging problems are a different thing?
  •  

novakmir

I am premium member on gc,  have bought locus and problem with logging dislike me.

MN
  •  

mambofive

Quote from: "novakmir"I am premium member on gc,  have bought locus and problem with logging dislike me.

MN

If "problem with logging" means that you have to authenticate at gc.com every time you use gc4locus, then Arcao's comment above also is valid for you.

Gesendet von unterwegs mit Tapatalk 2.
  •  

Leeds Tyke

I really miss being able to use the add on at the moment. I was wondering if the author could update us with his progress towards producing a "legal" version and when it might be released. Thanks for all your hard work.

edit
Still not able to use this add on. Any news? Is there a beta we could test? Getting very frustrated now. Hopefully, no news is good news.
  •  

Cacher

I returned to NeoGeo. It's not at all as good as Geocaching4Locus used to be but it works. Unfortunately I think that new version of Geocaching4Locus would have already come out at least as beta if it was meant to...
  •