Display the remaining download volume in the vector map mana

Started by dreamteam, February 20, 2013, 08:41:31

dreamteam

Hi
it would be nice to see the remaining download volume for the vector maps in the download manager and not only in the locus store.

Another question is what will happen if I have -let's say - 100MByte left but started a map download of 102 MByte?

- will the download start?
- will it finish the total 102 MByte?
- or will it stop at 100 MByte because I am running out of my volume?

Best regards
dreamteam

Sent from Galaxy Note with Tapatalk
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  we have already on paper completely new system for Locus Store, so I'm not sure if I not forget on this. Expected time of release will be anyway somewhere in future, let's say Q3/2013.

Anyway about your credit ... first is correct. Download should not start and notify you that you don't have enough credit

EDIT: who knows when will be ready new version and because this makes absolutely sense, I added current "credit" to download screen now
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

dreamteam

Quote from: "menion"Hi,
  we have already on paper completely new system for Locus Store, so I'm not sure if I not forget on this. Expected time of release will be anyway somewhere in future, let's say Q3/2013.

Anyway about your credit ... first is correct. Download should not start and notify you that you don't have enough credit

EDIT: who knows when will be ready new version and because this makes absolutely sense, I added current "credit" to download screen now

Great - just saw it in the new version!

Many thanks!

Dreamteam

Sent from Galaxy Note with Tapatalk
  •  

Menion

:) It's not perfect yet. I too late noticed that when you have more items to udpate or more maps that currently download etc and whole list is longer then screen, then this black strip will be out of screen. Anyway it will be 100% visible in all cases in next version. So at least something.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •