Can you change the zoom increment for volume up/down zoom?

Started by New Daddy, January 01, 2013, 17:26:08

New Daddy

I use the volume keys to zoom in and zoom out. I also noticed that when I use the volume keys, the increment is too large. Can you change the increment of zooming using the volume keys, like when you use pinch-zoom to zoom in and zoom out? (Pinch zoom lets you zoom in and out in smaller increments.)
  •  

Menion

volume buttons zooms in same way as when you tap on +/- buttons on bottom bar

If I change it, there will be again opposite reaction, to allow set zoom by buttons to classic +- 1 layer system as now. So sorry, but this is not possible.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

New Daddy

Quote from: "menion"volume buttons zooms in same way as when you tap on +/- buttons on bottom bar

If I change it, there will be again opposite reaction, to allow set zoom by buttons to classic +- 1 layer system as now. So sorry, but this is not possible.

How about letting the user choose between layer change and digital zoom, which is what OruxMaps does?
  •  

jusc

Quote from: "New Daddy"How about letting the user choose between layer change and digital zoom, which is what OruxMaps does?

It is already possible with Locus and multi layer maps (like opencycle map) too. Tap on right button at the bottom (zoom lock) and you get the digital zoom. This can be used with volume Up/Down hardware buttons for digital increseament of maps too. If you unlock the zoom you change with volume Up/Down the map layer.
Regards J.
  •  

New Daddy

Quote from: "jusc"
Quote from: "New Daddy"How about letting the user choose between layer change and digital zoom, which is what OruxMaps does?

It is already possible with Locus and multi layer maps (like opencycle map) too. Tap on right button at the bottom (zoom lock) and you get the digital zoom. This can be used with volume Up/Down hardware buttons for digital increseament of maps too. If you unlock the zoom you change with volume Up/Down the map layer.

You are absolutely right! Thanks!
  •