Over_Query_Limit

Started by fabelix, August 23, 2012, 15:35:26

fabelix

Over_Query_Limit

I get often this message on the display, i dont't now what happens.
I only search for 50 caches near my position and store the search resault into the favorites.
Inside the favorites thera are only 105 caches.
what happens with this message.

---

[GER]
 Hallo ich bekomme öfter die Meldung - Over_Query_Limit
 Was bedeutet das, ich rufe höchsten 50 Caches ab und trotdem diese Meldung?
 Danke für Info
  •  

tommi

Geht's um ne Karte oder um GeoCaches?

Und bitte nicht doppelt posten, wir haben schon genug Arbeit  :mrgreen:
  •  

tommi

da muß ein Geocacher ran, das ist nix für Gynta und mich  :)
  •  

Menion

hi guys,
  seems like some problem already reported in english topic. I even with translation do not understand where is problem. Anyway if you search for caches by geocaching add-on, and you see this message when add-on search for caches, then it's definitely problem of add-on (that is no created by me), so you should report this into this topic viewtopic.php?f=26&t=549
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

druki

Hallo,
kannst Du die Umstände etwas genauer beschreiben?
- ist die Meldung zuverlässig reproduzierbar?
- wann genau kommt die Meldung (während des Downloads, beim Speichern in die Kategorie, beim Anzeigen auf der Karte, auch beim Ausblenden aller Geocaches auf der Karte)?
- ist die Live-Darstellung von Geocaches aktiviert (Livemap)?
- hilft es, temporäre Elemente in der Anzeige zu löschen?
- tritt das erst seit der neusten Version des GC4Locus Addon auf oder schon vorher?
  •  

fabelix

Hallo,
die Meldung kommt beim Start von Locus Pro.
Als Karte ist eine Vektor Map (Download Locus Server)von Rheinland-Pfalz geladen.
Wie gesagt, in den Fav. sind 105 Caches. Ich denke es hat nichts mit Addons zu tun:
Ich habe mal ein Bild angehängt

•  

fred_999

Hi,
I have the same error message and I only use the addon Map Tweak.
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "fred_999"Hi,
I have the same error message and I only use the addon Map Tweak.
This has definitely nothing to do with the used map as it happens also with vector maps and what should be queried there? The map is already on the phone.
  •  

Menion

because topic was by fabelix created also in English, I expect that he speak a little bit. I'm not able by translation get anything useful.

At least I know that it happen also during using a vector maps (thanks Tommi) and it's not coming from any add-on (thanks fred_999 - Map Tweak for sure do not use internet), so it's a problem in Locus. I need to know in which cases this happen.

But as I look on last image, it seems you use "Dynamic altitude" right? This feature check altitude from Google Altitude service and unfortunately it has limited number of requests per day, so maybe this should be a problem
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "menion"But as I look on last image, it seems you use "Dynamic altitude" right? This feature check altitude from Google Altitude service and unfortunately it has limited number of requests per day, so maybe this should be a problem
Create a dummy track for the interesting area and download the height data as a file to your phone:
http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/manual ... cks_screen 2. Tracks List-Fill Altitude
This will fix the problem and you still get "Dynamic altitude".
  •  

fabelix

Hello, since I installed the update (2.6.0, 24.08.2012), I did not see the message.
  •  

Menion

I still think it's a "dynamic altitude" limitation when used online. So expect it may return back till you'll not use offline altitude SRTM files
  •  

Elwood Cidre

Hi,

I had got the same problem, but after disableing "dynamic altitude" the message doesn't appear anymore.
All fine now.
  •