Navigation Icon/arrow

Started by bbairagee, March 11, 2011, 03:35:33

bbairagee

Hi
At that moment there is only one Navigation icon/ arrow in Locus. The colour is green. Sometimes it is difficult to see the arrow while you walk through woodland or bridle way. It will be nice if there is option to choose different colour/ style  icon for navigation. Before I used to use Oruxmaps of android and they have the option to choose diffent colour/symble icons for navigation. Cheers!
  •  

berkley

Hi,

have a look right here:
 :arrow:  viewtopic.php?f=21&t=55

Greetz

EDIT: Ooops, sorry, i took that wrong. This topic handles how you can get custom icons into categories. It's not about navigation.
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Menion

and which green icon you think? green is only circle when location from network only is available.

some info here

http://locus.asamm.cz/?p=118
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=264
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

bbairagee

Thanks all! Yes, I was talking about the  move (blue arrow) icon. It will be very helpful if there is any option to choose different colour /style arrow/icon to make it more visible on the map. Cheers!
  •  

berkley

The more I think about it, the more I want it. ;)

But as usual I think about something special... Is it possible to have a custom moving icon shown in meters (absolute value) instead of pixels (relative value)?
This feature -  combination with GPS offset (manual correction of GPS position) - would be really really nice!

And as usual, there is no hurry!  :geek:
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •