[APP] - version 0.9.23 & 0.9.24

Started by Menion, March 01, 2011, 10:20:19

Menion

2.3.2011 - Locus 0.9.24.3
morning testing version
  • added recording GPS data to NMEA!
  • fixed problem with track recording (there were problem with not functional settings)
  • ... and I can't remember what more I did but I'm sure there was something ... hmm :)

1.3.2011 - Locus 0.9.24.1
Testing version
  • added augmented reality, uff
  • enabled My Maps (only 2.2+, will be disabled also in market version, so count with this)
  • fixed MGRS problem

1.3.2011 - Locus 0.9.23
  • new version released on market
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

superscout03

why cant i find it?
  •  

Menion

wait for a while :) it sometimes takes some time to show in all markets :)
  •  

cseu

The new orientation view is really good ! Nice update Menion ! Thanks.
  •  

superscout03

HELP!! I dont think its gonna show up on my market. When you released an update on the market a couple weeks ago Locus was not there. I have not been able to update execpt for the updates you post on here. The only thing i can find in the market for Locus is the "Locus addon Contacts" but that is just an addon. Can you send me the update in a message or post it on here?
  •  

jofre

What is new in this version pls?
  •  

Menion

Hey guys you're fast ... almost as me :)

new version 0.9.24 is there

* fixed problem with address search
* added new settings for track record
* now visible for tablets also? Check please

so, is now visible for your galaxy tab? I changed a little settings is application config file ...
  •  

superscout03

No its not showing up in my market, Locus has not shown up in my market for a couple of weeks now for me. Can you post the update on here?
  •  

Menion

Yes it's possible. It's probably since android version 2.3 is out and settings is added to application manifest. I have to figure out this issue. May you wait for cca hour? If no version will be visible for you, I'll upload here testing version, maybe with enabled My Maps support again.

About My Maps. I tested them on my girlfriend motorola milestone 2.1 and she cannot connect to server. It write about deprecated API. So I know about this issue on 2.1. But currently I'm not sure how to handle all this thinks around My Maps so actually they work only on 2.2+ ...
  •  

superscout03

yeah nothing on the market yet  :x  I dont know why, but there are alot of apps that are not available in my area anymore, or ones that I cant get on the market while I am here. But while I am in the U.S i can get pretty much all of them.
  •  

torayoko

Thank you for supporting Korean. :)
I'm keep updating awkward sentence from crowdin.net.
Next update use new translations.
  •  

Menion

torayoko:
 it's thanks to you, not me. You translated whole Locus after one day!! Great, so I thank you ;) What name I should write into app as "Korean translator"? I want to add some small thanks section into application info dialog.

superscout:
  it's really weird. Locus have to be now supported for all countries and all screen resolutions. hmm ... so I'm sending actual version on your email ...
  •  

superscout03

thanks got it in my e-mail, downloading now. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks again!
  •  

superscout03

You added MGRS but ony for finding a location, not to display your current position in MGRS its missing from that selection under Settings/Localization/"Coordinates Format".
  •  

Menion

yes, that's correct. It's same with UTM coordinates. Request was "only" on "Move on position" :) Second part should be done later ...
  •